Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neh i don't have a dog. Small apartment, two bunnies, where would a dog fit? They are quite a bit harder to train too as far as my experience goes. So no.

I am not homeschooled, never have been. It's not common in our country to be homeschooled. Kids with super special needs just go to a school for those with special needs. Young inmates even have their school in-class.

Tpbm has never owned _____?

I have never owned a reptile.

TPBM knows how to get puppies to stop biting! We got a German Shephard yesterday and he is so sweet, but he is biting everything. If only he was a rabbit, then I would know what to do 😂

I have never owned a reptile.

TPBM knows how to get puppies to stop biting! We got a German Shephard yesterday and he is so sweet, but he is biting everything. If only he was a rabbit, then I would know what to do 😂

Maybe true, I’ve never owned a puppy or a dog but had to watch my sister puppy for a month.

She would literally chew anything and would try to snatch your socks from your feet. But I always redirected her chewing to toys and rewarded that behavior and if it was play biting I would stop playing until chewing the correct thing. I was quite harsh with the rules at home and also told the puppy when it hurt, so the puppy picked it up what was okay and not.

I love Zak video of puppy training.

It was quite fun to see when my sister came back to pick up her puppy and it went directly to pull off her shocks and bite her heels while myself walked safely 😂

The person below me collects pins.

No. I have one pin, and I don't know where to put it so it goes on my keyboard case
It's a pin of a painted redstart, my favorite bird

1609980742384.png

The person below me has a favorite kind of bird (please share)

I do! I certainly enjoy the original Twilight Zone, although it's an interest I'm still exploring. I'm a bit of a film buff, so it's a fun exploration. I have to answer @SableSteel as well. I love the killdeer, I love watching the young ones on their little toothpick legs and the adults fake injury to draw away predators.

TPBM has a favorite (or least favorite) director

Yes, I actually got them checked today and they added a bunch of springs. My mouth is so sore now!

TPBM has never had a smartphone. If so, why did you choose to not have a smartphone?

Last edited:
Yes, I actually got them checked today and they added a bunch of springs. My mouth is so sore now!

TPBM has never had a smartphone. Ff so, why did you choose to not have a smartphone?

False, I’m a person that went from no smartphone to a smartphone. Because I slowly started to read books on my phone.
Also it’s a status thing among my relatives 😅, so my mom always wanted to brag with the latest phone.

The person below me feed the birds

I much prefer neons.

TPBM likes music from the 30’s (I love it!!!)
Nope, I listen to the latest music! I used to not really care what I listened to, but at school during my weightlifting class, my friends would always turn on the latest songs.

TPBM likes to paint

yup! I'm not the best though!

TPBM has/had a guinea pig(I used to have one named sam)

Attachments

• IMG_20190722_140322361.jpg
    IMG_20190722_140322361.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 1
No, but my cousin has one... he caught it out in the woods. It’s some sort of hog snake. He keeps it locked in a tank because it tries to bite😂

TPBM has their own car

True it’s nothing much but at least it’s still running.

The person below me love sour fruits

Not anymore, but we used to! It had a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, and 2 bedrooms so we let people live with us. One time, when no one was living with us, we accidentally trapped our cat in one of the rooms for 3 days! Off of the basement, there was also a dungeon which we used as a storage unit, it was so cool down there, but also really scary! We only went into the dungeon when there were tornadoes.

TPBM has been in a tornado

Latest posts

Back