Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not at all! I have a dietary discretion of a stray dog. I tend to wander about looking for new things to try... I think my favorite so far is snails, escargot. Although now that my taste buds have matured, I've found a lot sweets have lost their appeal, chocolate in particular.

The person below we made a new years resolution

Not at all! I have a dietary discretion of a stray dog. I tend to wander about looking for new things to try... I think my favorite so far is snails, escargot. Although now that my taste buds have matured, I've found a lot sweets have lost their appeal, chocolate in particular.

The person below we made a new years resolution
That’s me! My resolution was to eat healthier because I’m always just pigging out on chips😂
TPBM likes dark chocolate over milk chocolate.

Yep, I think chili is the easiest meal to make.

TPBM hates leaving their rabbit for trips. I just got back from a Christmas with my dad's side of the family and my pet sitter left Theo's string lights on 😤 That could have started a fire!

Yup! When we had the flood in my city last year, I had to leave Bullseye for a few days, and I missed him a lot

TPBM gets scared easily

No, I'm a big horror buff who has had to spend a lot of time out in the wilderness alone and it's pretty hard to get me too undone, but I will get unnerved or my mind will play tricks on me. I was in a very remote camping spot that had been "decorated" by past visitors with bones, tiki torches, and old children's toys, paired with a particularly creepy section of woods that was always dark, and that spot left me a little anxious for no good reason. I've also been stalked in mountain lion territory, that's a particularly uncomfortable feeling.

TPBM has roommates

No, but he'll squeak- it's adorable!!!

TPBM watches the "old" cartoons (Looney toons, the roadrunner show, Foghorn Leghorn, etc.)

No. Not sure why but I hate that style of cartoon, maybe it's because I wasn't allowed to watch them as a kid. I do really like modern cartoons though.

The person below me has at least three succulents

I have too many of them, kind of thinking about getting them all removed or just filling my body up at this point 😂

TPBM has (human) child/children!

Latest posts

Back