Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, my brother woke me up at 7 am when I went to bed at 2 am. I would have woken up at 10 if I had the option.

TPBM got lots of rabbit stuff for Christmas.

Not really, just a few toys and treats. I'll probably get more tomorrow when I go to my grabndparents, because when they asked me what I wanted, all I said was bunny stuff.

The person below me is happy with what they got.

YES! I think AJR's song "Overture" plays in it so I'm going to watch the movie to support AJR.

TPBM listens to AJR?

I was replying to Nancy's statement but you managed to post before me! Yes, i play the zither. The small Estonian one with seven strings on it. I've been playing it for almost ten years now, and i really liked it, but then the virus decided to tag along.
No. I already have my two boys. They have an extremely high chance of never bonding again, but i have come to just not care about that.

TPBM has never travelled out of country (or state, if you'd like, not really counting usa bcz it's kinda impossible to travel out of there imho)

I have never been out of the states, but my mom and I want to go to Brazil for my senior trip so hopefully, that will happen!

TPBM has never eaten ____________.

Nope. I enjoy my bunnies more than anything. Truth be told, i wouldn't be exagerrating when saying i'd die for them. My most prescious creatures in this world... I love them guys so much.

Tpbm feels the same

Not really! We celebrate Christmas again, at my grandparents tomorrow.

The person below me is learning how to properly type.

I took keyboarding a couple of years ago so no, I already know how to type.

TPBM knows more than 2 languages.

Yup! Est, Eng, Rus and a bit of Jap from all the shows i've watched. I couldn't remember the basic hiragana for the life of me though.

Tpbm enjoys animation

Some, some not. I enjoy studio Ghibli and some others (whoever makes Weathering With You is just amazing!).

The person below me watched some animation today.

Latest posts

Back