Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have! Woven hay braids mostly, for my combo boys, gone in a flash. In the past I had woven a mat from newspaper sheets too, my lone boy put a fast end to it, and never got to efficiently use the scratching board i made for him... I had made him a buuunch of tp roll toys in which he was only moderately interested if there were no treats in them. He loved his plain cat ball though. My combo boys-not so much. One of them likes digging sheets and the other is a fanatic to eat anything remotely paper. My poor drawings... You can probably imagine what our wallpaper has become since we don't have any supplies to cover it up with(the stores' product selection for rabbit-proofing is absolute rubbish.)

Tpbm has a/ diggidy-diggidy rabbit/s.

I generally try to avoid them, although I have soft spot for sort of Christmas movies like Gremlins, Die Hard, and John Carpenter's The Thing. Since I have family members who love Xmas films, I try to be a good sport and pretend to enjoy the festivities.

The person below me is a lover of sci-fi (got any recommendations)

Well, yes, I like scifi. I enjoy old novels, and short stories are also great because often a really good idea isn't just enough for a whole book. Got started with Across Realtime by Vernor Vinge, for such a small book a lot of exploitation of one idea is compressed in it. Just reread the Ringworld stuff by Niven, well, it' pretty much popcorn-scifi. Hyperion and the following books from Dan Simmons were not bad. Orthe Earthseed books by Olivia Butler.
There's one book I fail to remember the name of, where bits of pretty much magical technogy ends up in a more barbarien eara, always skipping betwenn timelines, collectors of those items, war sickles, shark headed god or something would like to reread that if I can put my finger on it.
The Culture Series had some decent books. I'm pretty sure the drone ships name "Of course I still love you" was inspired by that.
I read through Hamiltons Armaggedon cyclus, well, that was a lot of paper, but some concepts still stick 20 years later.

There are so many books I can't remember right now.

Last book I started was Sarah Canary, as far as I got not really SciFi, but my E-reader died just when it just started to get to the point... ANNOYING. Good read, though.

TPBLM does carry a knive as an universal every day tool. (I love my cheap but sturdy Morakniv)

No, but I used too.

TBPM likes traditional Christmas food.

I couldn't really decorate it because he's outside
I thought that I couldn't decorate Theo's pen because he is outside, but I put up some string lights that are out of his reach and made a bunch of paper snowflakes! It is really cute! Just some ideas for you ;)

Not as bad as you ought to be, but still, it's bedtime.

The person below me kind of likes that rabbits are less cuddly pets (in general) than cats or dogs. While much better than a goldfish, I sort of like that the bunnies and I behave more like friendly roommates.

I definetly prefer rabbits over dogs- no barking, whining, play-biting/lunging, no slobber and pushy attitude. No need to go out for walks, and as far as my experience goes, rabbits don't need to be trained to behave in a way that dogs need it. All my boys needed no litter training whereas my aunt still struggles with her dog's.
I feel that rabbits create a better, stronger bond. May be because the prey takes trusting way more seriously than predators.
I had my dog for 10 years and i didn't really feel that sad. I was, of course, frustrated that my dog was gone and we had no pets then, but i wasn't nearly as sad when compared to the time i had to let Musti go after being with us for barely a year.

I don't know if i would prefer cats over rabbits or not. All the cats that we had when i was really young were, for some reason, mean-ish to me. I remember them being more skittish than my rabbits. They were equally quiet and litter-trained though. I haven't had a great experience with cats though, so i'll go with rabbits.

I like that Storm is sorta skittish and no-way-imma-kiss-you in personality, while Lümi is really more interactive, like a social cat would be. Musti was the pinnacle of an extremely social bunny-he would absolutely crave attention and squeeze himself right next to you in the chair. Definetly not as pushy and happy-go-lucky as dogs though.

TPBM ________?

I have listened to some of their music because one of my friends used to be obsessed with them!

TPBM has a rabbit that likes listening to music.

Yep. Fast food isn't something I think about eating much.

The person below me has a shy bunny.

Latest posts

Back