Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes! The turkey is getting all ready! Ruby will have a special salad with a few extra veggies!
TPBM is cooking Thanksgiving dinner themselves at their home

No? Why would you celebrate thanksgiving with a mountain of food?

Tpbm ..........?

Absolutely opposite :(
Our rabbit supplies are probably far worse than those in philippines, so the selection is really, um, crap. There are close to no toys suitable for rabbits. The best i have found over a year and half is a treat roller, a teeny small willow ball(maybe only 3cm?) and a plastic cat ball that Musti loved to fling around. And that's it! I tried making a bunch of tp roll toys but they aren't really interested, made a scratching platform with cardboard-that somehow got moldy, weren't interested either, weaved hay braids and dynamites with fresh forage(probably the only thing they liked) and that's it!
I wanted to order online but i'm not wiling to pay SO much for international shipping, if i'm lucky enough to even have a shipping option to Estonia.
For example, i was interested in bunniesthatlunch toy box, 20£ and then 10£ extra for shipping to me. 33€ and some cents to that is too pricey for 6 toys in my case.

Tpbm _______?

Just got done horse riding!
My rabbits never seem to appreciate store bought toys. They’d prefer cardboard and a random beach ball to push around 😂.
TPBM lives somewhere where it’s in the 30-40 degrees Fahrenheit right now. I sure do!

I'm not sure. I am persistent on getting my boys to the vets though. I'm waiting for Lüni's visit tomorrow!
Tpbm can explain from experience(or provide a link) how does and bucks differ in terms of being a good pet. Please do if you can! I'm randomly curious!

It depends if they are spayed/neutered or not. If they are not spayed/neutered I would say they can both be equally awful pets. Once they are spayed and neutered it really just depends on the rabbit's personality because some does could be super sweet, or completely evil (same with bucks).

TPBM doesn't like sand

16255ED7-5FE1-4E87-8247-4F4A52ACBB28.jpeg
True the santas have come up, we only miss the tree 🤣

The person below dress their bunny up for pictures

@ Hermelin I love the Santas! And yes, even though I've only had her a month or so, she was dressed for thanksgiving photo shoot. And there are plans for Christmas pictures in the works.

TPBM is spending a quiet down time day today....

@ Hermelin I love the Santas! And yes, even though I've only had her a month or so, she was dressed for thanksgiving photo shoot. And there are plans for Christmas pictures in the works.

TPBM is spending a quiet down time day today....

True which I totally regret of doing 🤣 I’m starting now to study to not throw off my day tomorrow. Thank god it’s only 3 question I haven’t done yet ☺️

The person below me love zombie movies

Noo, i don't. I would've wanted one, but every non-traditional pet supplies are somehow really absolutely meager. Makes me wonder why the fish pet section is so well put together then.
Actually our lower floor neighbours have a pet bird, and we can sometimes hear it squawk-our conclusion was that the bird is too loud.

TPBM has owned a bird of aany sorts.

Latest posts

Back