Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually have... I took a phenomenal photo when I was traveling in Berlin, of a man balancing on top of a Holocaust Memorial just as it began to rain... I sent it to a Nat Geo photo contest, and while I know it didn't win anything, I don't know anything else.

TPBM has done any reading or studies related to phantom limbs

Can't say for sure. Maybe i've seen someone with phantom limbs on tlc.

Tpbm has ________?

I liked doing my schoolwork well enough. It was trying to figure out what to do for a thesis that made me drop my education, not the homework for tests.

The person below me has a broken colored rabbit.

Probably, I am most active at night so that is when I get most of my reading done. If I'm not reading, I will be going through Theo's stuff and deciding what I might take to the shelter (if they have any rabbits) while listening to a podcast.

TPBM listens to podcast

No, i do not.
I'd also be most active at night but i have to get up real early for school so i need to get my sleep.

I haven’t got Australian Citizenship.

TPBM wish that COVID would just end already!

True, it’s screwing up my studies, distance courses don’t help me with my dyslexia and I’m just piling up re-exams which I had never gotten if it was normal studies 😒

The person below me can play the drums

Latest posts

Back