Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are in my kitchen I will, but other times I catch them and let them outside.

TPBM doesn't like seeing roadkill because it makes them sad.
Had to reply to this one! So true! My husband tells me to cover my eyes when road kill is coming up because I get so sad, when I saw a rabbit and a fox as road kill, literally cried my eyes out 🥲

TPBM likes anime ! (I think I keep doing my interests subconsciously lol)

Oooop. Looks like someone got to it before me lol but I really would love a rex bunny too 😍😍🤣

Had to reply to this one! So true! My husband tells me to cover my eyes when road kill is coming up because I get so sad, when I saw a rabbit and a fox as road kill, literally cried my eyes out 🥲

TPBM likes anime ! (I think I keep doing my interests subconsciously lol)

I'm not a really big fan of anime, but my friends are.

TPBM has a floofy bunny.

Road kill does make me sad and it is gross.

The person below me has tried Small Pet Select for their hay. I'm going to try their 2nd cut Timothy as it is less expensive than the 5lb bags I've been buying from our local rescue.

Oops! I missed a few posts above. As to having a FLOOFY bunny?
Nope. All 3 of mine have silky slick fur....

I don't have chickens now, but I did before. They were killed by raccoons. Part of the appeal of house rabbits. I want my babies safe inside and not locked up in a teeny cage.

The person below me likes reality TV.

Latest posts

Back