Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have a huge crush on Corbyn Besson (he is in the band Why Don't We).

TPBM listens to Why Don't We.

Don't know if this counts, but I'm constantly switching floor materials to find a magic combination between things that she will tolerate, won't wee on, won't chew on and I can afford... It's a battle...
TPBM either has or is considering setting their bun as an ESA?

No, but I have considered Theo being a therapy rabbit.

TPBM hates doing online classes because of Covid.

Yeah, I just went back in-person, but 2 kids got COVID-19 so we are online this week.
TPBM likes to run.

ME!!! Lol Coffee is great. I've already had my morning dose 😅😂
TPBM Loves rain

Reactions: Mei
True, I’m a master at sleeping. My spirit animal is a sloth or snorlax from pokemon 😴

The person below me enjoy rom-com movies

Noooope. Our tv programme airs a romcom movie each friday and i never ever watch them because there's something that just ticks me off for some reason. Just like 95% of jumpscare scenes in horror movies.
For some reason i have one romcom? that i liked, "Warm bodies." It's based off a book and i'd like to read it but our libraries don't have it...

Tpbm knows that movie/book?

True, read the book and watch the movie. The book is a lot better than the movie, I’ve read it many times 😊

The person below me enjoy being lazy

True! Who doesn't? I even skipped one day of practice because i was just way too lazy and drowsy to get up and go to "work" and stayed at home tending to my boys' needs, and completing a first-time mini-test-animation thingy. Ohh i will long for the days i don't have to wake up at 6 to get to school by 8.

Oopsie, forgot to add the tpbm part..
I'm an airhead usually with veeery drifting attention, unless reading a super intriquing book.

What about tpbm?

Last edited:
I can be lazy for a short amount of time (like yesterday I got nothing done because I had a cold) but after about a day I have to get busy or else I will go crazy.

The person below me likes having a schedule.

No, I end up doing whatever then.

TPBM has played this game on another forum. (I have, but instead of the person below me we do user below me)

False, this is the only forum I'm on. I don't even want to get on another forum though because I think this one is by far the best and I would judge all the others!

The person below me has horses (I want a horse so bad!)

If they are in my kitchen I will, but other times I catch them and let them outside.

TPBM doesn't like seeing roadkill because it makes them sad.

Latest posts

Back