Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stole this off a member of the guinea pig forum called ‘spoink’ but it sounded fun.

‘I thought we could try a new game?
A little bit of getting to know eachother.

You have to say a statement, and the poster after you answers whether it is true or false. Then poses their own statement!

Example:

Poster 1: The person below me has cheated on a test.

Poster 2: True.
The person below me can drive.

and so on!’

I’ll start.
The person below me has a dog.
Here are the instructions!!! ;)

Yes! I'm only picky with certain things but I am pretty picky with my Skyy baby!

TPBM has more than 1 bunny at home.

Attachments

• IMG_20201107_001228_01.jpg
    IMG_20201107_001228_01.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20201107_001233_01.jpg
    IMG_20201107_001233_01.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 4
True enough. I don't go out of my way for seafood but I like seafood

The person below me is watching the Mandalorian

Yes!
TPBM is sick.
Define sick but if we go after the definition of a physical illness. Then it’s false, at least so far who knows if I get a cold or my thyroid come back knocking again 😂

The person below me have worked/working on a forum (for example admin, forum safety etc.)

Yeah, I do php programming in my spare time so I've programmed with a few forums

The person below me is trying to do NaNoWriMo

True! I love playing Ticket to Ride and Blank Slate.

TPBM can not live without wifi. I just got back from my cousins and they don't have wifi or service! I was dying!

True... Can not survive!
TPBM does not share a bedroom with her bunny... As sadly I do not, my partner does not share the "bunny bug" so she lives downstairs... Where btw I now spend every waking moment;)

Typically, yes, my bunnies share a bedroom with me, although right now my living situation requires them to be downstairs. I miss my little ankle biters and 3 am food fanatics.

The person below me has very intense interests or hobbies (bunnies count, but if you have any others, that's awesome too!)

False, my love and interest for my hobbies have disappeared

The person below me have a celebrity crush

Latest posts

Back