Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are many many versions of Alice in Wonderland... It's a magical world dumbed down by Disney.
Have not been to DisneyWorld!
The person below me likes Fairy-Kei and Harajuku

I don’t know what Fairy-Kei is, but I love Harajuku style.

The person below me likes Steampunk fashion (I LOVE ITTTTT)

By other pets, do you mean pets or pets I have now?
If its previous pets, yes and no. It’s been a year (today actually) since my first rabbit has passed and I don’t really feel bad anymore. I used to think about what it would be like if he didn’t pass, but I just realised that I can’t do anything about it so I might as well just focus on the pets I have.

The person below me has a large dog

Yeah, it’s really just this, as I cannot offer much advice, being new to the world or rabbit.

The person below me likes e-girl style

Not really. I'm not a fan of the e-girl/e-boy style at all.

The person below me has already bought a christmas tree

I do not know what type of style it is. I don't care much about fashion, more about comfy clothes that look nice to/on me.

Not really. I'm not a fan of the e-girl/e-boy style at all.

The person below me has already bought a christmas tree
Nope. And we will not. We don't have anywhere to place the tree so that the rabbits won't get at it and thar it wouldn't hinder us. We have a small-ish apartment that has a sucky floor plan with narrow long-ish rooms so we don't have enough wide open space, maybe for a random handmade mini-tree on the windowsill or something. One year i made a tree out of old paper cones attached to a bottle.

Are living christmas trees even rabbit-safe?
Tpbm can answer that.

Latest posts

Back