Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, I wouldn't have a phone without it.
Our conditions are pretty terrible to grow any potted stuff on windowsills or tables and anything like that. Even potted common mammoth dill won't grow more than few centimeters before wilting...
I don't have a good window either so I'm using grow lights.

The person below me is a teenager.

Why yes i can be considered one. Where do you get your growlights from? They're kinda expensive over here...

The person below me _____?

Where do you get your growlights from? They're kinda expensive over here..
Amazon has really cheap ones over here! I also check yard sales, Goodwill, Craigslist, and Facebook Marketplace regularly for good deals.

Oh, I haven't yet, but you just gave me an idea!

The person below me has seen many you tube videos and explains all the bunny body language positions your bun is exhibiting to everyone who sees her.... Regardless of the person's interest or not. (I do, and am probably considered a little obsessive with discussing my rabbit).

False, I actually don't like watching most rabbit YouTubers. They all seem so made up!

The person below me is behind in school.

Ahh you called me out!😓 Yeah I have like 30+ missing assignments and I have quizzes! I just hope I get them done by Wednesday. (which is the last day to turn in missing work) so I'll be staying up to do it.

The person below me is scared for tomorrow (the US election)😬

I had no idea that you had the election coming up. That pretty much says it all.

The person below me ______?

I had no idea that you had the election coming up. That pretty much says it all.

The person below me ______?
Not American myself but I was really curious about how people on this site voted and why, since I was really surprised how many people (70 millions so far!) voted for the Incumbent after four years of all that jazz, but I was trying to stay polite and didn't want to start a war on here as well, almost 50/50 result shows how much divided is the country these days and the reputation of the country keeps falling. So it was very hard for me to keep quiet lately but thank you for you've touched this so I had chance to say that what I say. Pretty sure I will regret later but anyways 🙃

You clip nails at home or going to vets / petshop for that?

@zuppa , you can't even imagine the drama... Unbelievable! I miss the days of respect for the office and sense of national pride. It is sad.

We are going to try cutting nails at home...wish me luck!
The person below me has a green thumb and grows tummies for the buns.

Tummies for their buns? You mean like veggies and herbs?
I will, soon, once i get some more seeds and smaller planters. I only have lemon balm/melissa so far. We also cut nails at home unless it is absolutely impossible.
Looking at Storm the first month after we had gotten him and went for a vaccine-didn't let us even remotely hold him, and to clip his nails while we were at the vet, required three people and lots of treats to get it done, and he still got all of us pretty scratched that time. The vet and his assistant smiled and told that me that i'd picked a feisty rabbit.
And i won't argue with that.

The person below me has woken up to a nasty surprise of a wet puddle on their bed, their rabbit suddenly scared of them, or anything like that?

No but Lucas almost peed on my computer. 👩‍💻😂

The person below me share the most expensive your bun has chewed.

Oreo chewed my Vans. Not as bad as something like an electronic, but its the most expensive.
The person below me likes pineapple pizza.

I love pineapple pizza, I love pineapple in general !🍍

The person below me is exited for fall.

It is fall! I love it!

The person below me love walking on nature trails. (I do!)

I think they are happy because they sleep like logs and expect people to move around them. Binky at least once a week, often daily depnds on personality and have also mastered the cute stare to make your heart go soft to give them a treat.

They would be happier if they was bonded but it’s a working process.

The person below me dislike that the days is getting shorter and gets less daylight.

Latest posts

Back