Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, done with school! Enjoying an evening with a book and the company of a certain red fluffster.

The person below me has at least one bunny t shirt....

True, I have a sweatshirt so I guess that counts.

The person below me does not have social media.

I use social media quite a bit, especially Facebook

The person below me has never been out of their country

No, I have travelled quite a lot pre-COVID, especially being born in another country.

The person below me is dressing up as something this Hallowe’en.

Nah, i have stopped bothering with that a long time ago. Halloween isn't even really a thing in here.

The person below me has tried staying dormant online/socialmedia for any reason.

I do! I like the old 1958? movie, although i remembered it differently compared to what i actually saw when i rewatched it this year. I liked the second movie too but the third one confused me a little bit. I don't remember reading any of the full books though.

The person below me loves httyd movies.

No, i don't. I'm not in the position to house any more animals than the pair of boys that i have, and honestly i wouldn't want any other pets at the moment either.
I'm a little bit curious as to why you want to change your username though.

The person below me _______?

True! I love dogs so much, but not as much as rabbits.

The person below me owns horses/a horse.

No, i wish i could, but then my mum would get in the speakers and mildly blast the music she likes to listen to. It's far from being rock, oh no, but it's not rabbit friendly either. So they groove to bunny-fiable music when there's just the three of us.

The person below me did/n't consider a rabbit their first pet option.
(I'm just curious on that part. I can't have a cat for i'm allergic to them, i didn't really want a dog for more reasons than noise and space, and i didn't really fancy non-interactive or too exotic animals, like fish or snails or spiders. So i went with a rabbit.)

True, I was first looking at getting a guinea pig but then my friend told me they stink so I chose a rabbit instead. I'm so glad I did!

The person below me took their rabbit trick-or-treating on Halloween.

No, it would have been to stressful, but I wish I could have!
The person below me likes chocolate!

Oh my! I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate esp. dark or semi-sweet but all or any will do. Unfortunately, sugar doesn't love me and caused body wide inflammation which caused aches and pains for 6 long years before I finally figured out what the problem was. I had to change my diet completely to something that looks mostly like KETO... very limited sugars and carbs. It's a challenge but MUCH better than feeling like I am 90 years old!

The person below me is gathering bunny themed items for Christmas morning (I am!) Anyone? :)

I'm making them, but yeah!
The person below me has a hamster.

No, i don't. I'm not in the position to house any more animals than the pair of boys that i have, and honestly i wouldn't want any other pets at the moment either.
I'm a little bit curious as to why you want to change your username though.

The person below me _______?
I used to have the nickname HJ, but I don't go by it anymore, and I confuse myself with the @HJ :) and my nickname now, so yeah.

I wish! I wanted parakeets for a while and then decided that they were too small and wanted an African Grey. I ended up not getting a bird because my parents wouldn't let me house it inside and the winters are too cold outside.

The person below me has an indoor garden where they grow their rabbit's veggies. I am working on setting up an Aquaponics system in my room right now so I can grow all of Theo's veggies.

Oh i wish! Our conditions are pretty terrible to grow any potted stuff on windowsills or tables and anything like that. Even potted common mammoth dill won't grow more than few centimeters before wilting...

The person below me has full covers and a protective glass for their phone/tablet.
I can't count how many cracks and dead screens it has helped me avoid!

Latest posts

Back