Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True.
The person below me has a favorite Studio Ghibli movie. Mine is The Secret World of Arrietty.

False, I had never heard of Studio Ghibli until now.

The person below me has never felt Rex or Mini Rex fur.

Ok, so I'm getting a little distracted, but is that the Eragon series on the bottom shelf in that picture? I have read the first book and it was amazing!

True, I felt my first rex when I picked Embla up. It was the other kit that followd me down and I left her at her new home. Truly wanted a rex after feeling her fur.

It’s the whole Ergon series in my shelf, I have a few book series and I loved Ergon when I was younger. But right now I don’t have time reading a book, otherwise I get hooked reading them and forget studying. You should definitely watch one of the movies, they are a different style to disney. They will give different feeling and how they tell a story.

I love both disney and studio ghibli, I also watch other. Netflix have studio ghibli movies ☺

The person below me have paddled canoe

True, we go camping once a year and we always canoe while we are there.

The person below me wants a (state a breed) rabbit.

False, we don't begin decorating until after Thanksgiving.

The person below me is most excited for Thanksgiving (if you are in America) because ___________.

Yes! I am being a vampire in Victorian-style clothes. (Hallowe’en is cer my favourite holiday!)

The person below me is/has dressed up with their rabbit for Hallowe’en

Maybe.
The person below me love that sound when you step on a dry leaf in the fall.

True. I just got into photography. Bought my first camera two weeks ago! Though I'm not in it for the artistic purposes: I just want photos to documents all the birds I see.

ring-billed_gull.JPG

The person below me is into sewing.

True! I’m into sewing! About a year ago or so I made a sewing pattern, and sewed this!407AB016-0922-437C-8964-4F77786A0977.jpeg
This character is named Ned. He is from Twenty One Pilots! ||-//

The person below me gets upset because their rabbit will ’rearange’ their room when your not looking 🤣🤣🤣 (if so, my rabbit can relate)

True as a bunny 500! I had set up my boys' enclosure the morning before i left and today it's already a total mess!
I don't possess a pic of what it looks like when in pristine condition though...16035562152808366920832417300403.jpg20201018_164644.jpgreceived_337799317513849.jpeg

The person below me could name five forum members who they have seen a lot around here.
I constantly see Hermelin, Apollo's slave, Lucas the bun, Jbun, Hj:) Sablesteel and Mariam+theo to name a few.

True, assuming you mean the whole forum not just this thread: Lucas The Bun, Jbun, Blue eyes, AVIE, Hermelin (pretty similar to yours).

The person below me horseback rides or wants to.

I want to, but school and its mandatory "work practice" drain too much of my energy now.
I have once ridden a horse saddleless though, and i quite liked it.

The person below me _______?

is watching the Ole Miss football game because I am a huge Ole Miss football fan! I could tell you everything about football, but don't make me play.

The person below me also loves football.

Latest posts

Back