Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True! One of my kitties loves Theo so much and is always grooming him!

The person below me loves gelato more than ice cream.
False , as I've never tried it. I'm lactose intolerant .

The person below me has Instagram

Nope. Never had one, and i probably never will. Out of all the socialmedia channels i have facebook, discord and a video-less youtube account. Never had anything else.

The person below me _____?

Well I guess I have a clean slate! I'm a RN with on rabbit and one dog. My second rabbit passed after desexing surgery. What I like most about this site is there are such a great mix of people.
The person below me has a new rabbit.

Well I guess I have a clean slate! I'm a RN with on rabbit and one dog. My second rabbit passed after desexing surgery. What I like most about this site is there are such a great mix of people.
The person below me has a new rabbit.

True, she’s been with me sine friday night 96AAE6A9-B044-46E5-9210-D6AAF1D02E79.jpeg

The person below me have eaten shaved ice desserts/ ice cream ☺️

I own 15 birds! Pigeons (frillback & ice), chickens (polish), peacocks, a parrot (indian ringneck) and a house sparrow.

The person below me has tried to do a seasonal theme photoshoot with their rabbit.

True. Sadly Corrie wouldn't cooperate ;-;
The person below me is Homosexual (Support LGBTQ🌈🏳️‍🌈 !!!)

Nope, I’m not

The person below me share your buns weird habit.
Lucas likes to enter her litter box by jumping from the side not the actual entrance.
🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Last edited:
Nope. I don't use tiktok or instagram or any of that stuff. Facebook is the only social media I use.

The person below me has tried to use a harness on their rabbit

I first got pigeons when I still lived with my parents. I wrote them a ten page essay back in middle school about why I should get pigeons and how I would take care of them ;) I started off with parlour tumblers; good choice for a first breed. Genetically flightless so they are easier to handle, and they require less space because they don't need flying room.

False; I have way more than a trio ;)

The person below me has a favorite rabbit breed (please share)

I don't care for Disney... At all, give me Studio Ghibli any day!

The person below me has never heard of Studio Ghibli....

False, I have nearly all the studio ghibli movies on dvd+blue ray 😂

7FA8D2BA-4F83-46B1-8544-FA6A83E68136.jpeg

The person below me have a bunny that likes being picked up 😊

Kind of, she’ll tolerate being picked up and will sometimes “kiss” me.
Also depends if I made her mad by cutting her nails ! 😆

The person below me lives in a small town.

Latest posts

Back