Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I don't read creepypasta stories.

The concept of Among Us is that there is a team of people who are on a space shuttle. But there's an "imposter" who pretty much tries to kill everyone before getting caught. Oh, and you aren't allowed to talk until someone calls an emergency meeting because they found a "dead" body. Pretty much a murder-mystery game.

The person below me likes watching speedpaints.

Oooh yessss i do!
It is often a good source of inspection to see how other people lineart, colour and shade! Since i couldn't properly go to art school to learn any of it...
I sometimes try out some of the methods how i see them. Not always so great but i still learn something from it.

Enter a random fact.

My boys are mostly free roam. They currently don't have access to one smaller room because it's full of unsecured stuff and the room that was Storm's because he still likes to be a little territorial over that space.
So they have two rooms to go onto freely, yet we still close them in for the night into a smaller section of the room because they're such mischevious rascals.

The person below me _______.

I haven’t and have desexed my bun, though I think she would have had some cute kittens, she is in my profile pic

The person below me has raised kits.

Nope. I have seen kits irl20200927_130843.jpg20200927_130834.jpg20200927_132336.jpg. They're my aunt's rabbits' kids though.

The person below me has had/seen angoras or other woolly breeds.

True! Every year we go to the exotic pet expo and they always have woolly breeds.

The person below me hates leaving their rabbit at home.

I do, but not so strongly anymore because the boys have become bonded, so they can entertain each other while i'm at school, and mum is usually at home too.

The person below me has a licky-lot bunny.

Sadly, I do not. My parents won't let me bring Theo inside even though I have the largest room ever!

The person below me hates waking up early in the morning.

Yes!
I'm a night owl. I loathe waking up at 6 to end up in school by 8.

The person below me has tried animating any way? I'm looking for tips on that...

Yep, but I’m really bad at it here’s one IMG_5484.MOV I didn’t spend much time on it though, it s a scene from a book I’m writing called Skylights, about Beagles. I drew it on Autodesk Sketchbook, and put it together on iMovie
the person below me likes Watership Down (book, film, miniseries, etc.)

Yep, but I’m really bad at it here’s one IMG_5484.MOV I didn’t spend much time on it though, it s a scene from a book I’m writing called Skylights, about Beagles. I drew it on Autodesk Sketchbook, and put it together on iMovie
the person below me likes Watership Down (book, film, miniseries, etc.)
I am in the process of reading Watership down! It's really interesting but it's taken me a while to read because i can't really get into it.

The person below me went/goes to a private school

I am in the process of reading Watership down! It's really interesting but it's taken me a while to read because i can't really get into it.

The person below me went/goes to a private school

False, never gone to a private school, maybe it should of been better. The school I went to hade a bullying culture and a lot of fights between the age of 6-15 years old 😩

Twice the school disbanded my class and scattered the student to different classes. Trying to get the class in check but the new class also became the same. I must really be unlucky to have gotten into the most trouble classes at my school.

The person below me like elton john music ☺️

I’m homeschooled and I have been since I was 5! And I’ll continue to be homeschooled until I’m around 16 years old, so three more years! I quite enjoy it though, but school seems interesting

The person below me know what their name means?

The person below me know what their name means?

True, my name means flowering/blooming and my other name means “of magdala”. My first name is two names. Thank god my parents didn’t put them together as they did with my little brother, my little brother have a double name while mine is kept separated.

First name is my dad and the other is the name my mom come up with. So they put both name as a first name. So I can change my name to the other without needing to go through anything for it.

The person below me want a different name

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back