Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, i'm not lawfully adult yet.

The person below me has never ______.

True! Too much that i am slowly beginning to resent myself for it. In september this year i got a small cold every single weekend despite the weather being amazingly summery back at the time.

The person below me wants to _____.

Learn how to cartwheel 🤸‍♀️
You can imagine the pain I feel when I see 7year olds cartwheeling
the envy eating me up inside - I’m kidding by the way lol
I’m sorry could’nt resist

Ya somehow I never managed to coordinate my unstable, Marty the giraffe legs into gracefully doing a cartwheel. 🦒

ANYWAYS

The person below me has blank .

Last edited:
True, when I was younger I truly detested school but I like learning new things. I wanted to ditch school but handling the school was easier, so I never skipped.

The person below me love horror movies ☺️

I am fine with gore, but I cannot stand jump scares. I just stick to horror books!

The person below me‘s favourite book genre is *insert favourite genre*

WW2 Romances

The person below me is currently in the process of bonding their bunnies.

I’m not good at it drawing animation if that’s what you mean but I don’t mind watching it, although it’s not my favourite

The person below me hates Autumn (I absolutely detest it)

True/False. I really hate some parts about autumn but love some parts.
The person below me it over 6 feet tall.

True/false, right now I’m not a gamer because I need to focus on uni. But you certainly get a rush playing games and I can spend hours doing it 😂

Before uni, I spent most of my time playing games online.

The person below me is a great swimmer

False; an interesting fact is that I was going to get one but decided on getting a rabbit instead when a friend told me that guinea pigs smelled really bad.

The person below me lives on the beach.

Eh like 10 minutes away depending on which beach it is. I'm planning on moving closer to the sea next summer but I don't know if it'll happen lol.

The person below me knows what Among Us is.

That game is blowing up on the internet! I hear it get mentioned by so many youtubers i watch! There are even whole Discord servers and Subreddits dedicated to it! I don't really get the basic concept of the game just by listening though, but it seems interesting!

The person below me knows/reads creepypasta stories/art.
Are they supposed to make you scared or anxious? Because they make me feel oddly calm instead.

Latest posts

Back