Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! Love scary movies, I liked Stranger Things a lot.

The person below me likes to swim (for fun or competitive)

Water is my life. I love water, and this may sound weird, but I respect water too. Water is beautiful, but even the most beautiful things can be dangerous.

So to sum that up, yes I love swimming, because I love water. I'm also in the middle of trying to become a freediver.

The person below me also loves water. (I couldn't think of anything else to put)

Haha yes, I love water too, I'm a competitive swimmer.

The person below me likes savory foods better than sweet foods

False, I used to run Cross Country and even made it to State, but not anymore.

The person below me has (say how many) pets.

I have 6 pets, one rabbit and five fish. I want to get a hamster and a lizard too.
The person below me picks rabbit safe 'weeds' for there rabbits.

True. Theo gets a handful of fresh weeds from his weed garden every day.

The person below me gives their rabbit a tiny piece of fresh fruit every day.

Kinda? Every other day he gets a tiny piece of apple, peach, banana, strawberry, or whatever other fruit I have at the time.

The person below me would rather live in a city than a small town!

I lived most of my life in the city, and started hating cities when I was about 7. I'm so glad now that I live in a small town.

The person below me has school right now (ew).

True I love nature, I live only 3 min from the forest and my back yard look like a forest behind the house when all trees have leafs.

Just listening to leafs russle and hearing the roe deer at night is so relaxing. Roe deer sounds a bit like dogs barking. While on spring mornings you can hear all the birds singing and feel the cold spring breeze coming through the window.

The person below me have seen wild wolves in real life. (I’ve only seen it once and it was quite a distance away, thought first it was a really big dog 🤣).

True, in Washington state. The scariest thing though was a Wolverine 50 years ago in an area they said now had some 2 years ago in the Tahoe Basin--amazing what you see when you are 50+ miles from the nearest road. The person below believes you can't have too many companion animals.

I've been out of state once or twice, but never far at all :(

The person below me is a straight A student, or was

I was a straight A student until I was 9, then I started to get B's in math. @Nancy McClelland I want to travel internationally- The only international travel I've done is driving up to Canada with my family. However, my dad used to be a flight attendant and we traveled a lot when I was younger. I've flown much more than the average adult. I always get so shocked when I hear people saying it's their first time flying.

The person below me (enter fact)

I was a straight A student until I was 9, then I started to get B's in math. @Nancy McClelland I want to travel internationally- The only international travel I've done is driving up to Canada with my family. However, my dad used to be a flight attendant and we traveled a lot when I was younger. I've honestly flown much more than the average adult. I always get so shocked when I hear people saying it's their first time flying.

The person below me (enter fact)

I've never been on a plane LOL

The person below me is a cat person

Latest posts

Back