Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
true but she's pushy (to sound nice)
the person below me is allergic to nuts/peanuts.

True. I am a competitive sleeper. 🤣 Just kidding. I play badminton sometimes. I played on my high school team way back when too. Yes, we had a team. I stayed on it to get out of running laps in general P.E.

The person below me has another pet that gets along with their bunny(ies).

I'm not sure what proper antiques look like, but most our furniture here is SUPER old. I like the looks but they're so heavy(full wood, sturdy) and kinda weird brown to me.

The person below me*enter something*

My little brother used to have a bunny with improper care :(.
The person below me likes to cook and bake a lot.

My little brother used to have a bunny with improper care :(.
The person below me likes to cook and bake a lot.
I can just BARELY cook to save my life. So.. Uh no I don't really cook a lot. I can cook eggs, pasta, stirfry, and ramen, and that's kind of it.

The person below me wants to live in a boat or van.

I would want to live in a van for some time, try being minimalistic, but where will my bunnies fit then?
Sea or ocean is nowhere nearby, so a boat wouldn't work either. Owning one here is so expensive!
I'd rather try a double decker mini house that's on a car trailer, so that it has a bit more space and i could leave lots for the buns.
Or i would go the stark opposite and have a big open cottage so my buns can have their very own big room with just my bed, table and small closet in it.
Yes, i'm very indescisive.

The person below me, speaking of vans, has seen a hippie-style van in person.

I have because our apartment neighbours or their relatives (don't know whose the van is) have a hippie-style grey van parked by the side of our apartments for months already.

True, me and my dad often go to see classic cars and old American car event’s. Sometimes during summer you can see a few of the classic “hippie-style vans”. It’s quite fun going on those events, people will dress up and blast old music that my dad listen to as young.

The person below me have done vacations with caravan while camping.

Trueish I can be really outgoing,talkative but that 's only if you get to know me then I'm an introvert
The person below me has joined a sorority (elaborate)

I don't even know what they are- some sort of american thing?

The person below me has seen a woolly rabbit.

I don't even know what they are- some sort of american thing?

The person below me has seen a woolly rabbit.
Do you mean an angora? I’ve never seen an angora in person but I’ve owned a lionhead before.
the person below me likes longer furred rabbits more.

Do you mean an angora? I’ve never seen an angora in person but I’ve owned a lionhead before.
the person below me likes longer furred rabbits more.
yes, angoras, woolly jerseys, lionheads- anything with ´´long fur´´ flows in my eyes.
and yes, i also seem to favour medium or longer furred rabbits over shorter furred ones. Mainly because they have more floof to protect them from sore hocks and low body temperature, but also for the pleasantries of combing and petting, if the bun is up for the latter. No hate for the other breeds, just preference. (Lümi has less floof on his paws and so he's already seemed to have ´´gained´´ a mild form of hock problems- a teetsy small spot of pink with no fur on it. Storm has the same flooring conditions and he is having none of that issue! He's more bulky and larger in all ways too.) (ps i am in the middle of improving their flooring, with stubborn parents it can be quite a hassle.)

The person below me has weird or lucid dreams. I have both. (If you don't mind, I'd love to hear some of your odd ones!)

true. i remember having a dream where i was at a 'monkey park' and i was on 'merri-go-round'. the 'merri-go-round' was vines the you had to climb in circles. i don't know why i dreamed that, lol.
the person below me has a nintendo switch.

Latest posts

Back