Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! I'm an absolute sweet tooth. My self-made fave one is the alexandrian cake with homemade blackcurrant jam. Even dad likes it.
Another one of my faves is what we here call "capital's cake", basically a choco sponge cake with heavy cream filling glazed with chocolate.

The person below me likes any level of dark chocolate more than the average milk chocolate. My fave on that part is the "bitter 72%" if i remember correctly. I also love dark cherry choco.

Yes! I'm an absolute sweet tooth. My self-made fave one is the alexandrian cake with homemade blackcurrant jam. Even dad likes it.
Another one of my faves is what we here call "capital's cake", basically a choco sponge cake with heavy cream filling glazed with chocolate.

The person below me likes any level of dark chocolate more than the average milk chocolate. My fave on that part is the "bitter 72%" if i remember correctly. I also love dark cherry choco.

I only eat dark chocolate since it's not as artificially sweet as other chocolates; I'm also lactose intolerant, so no milk chocolate for me.

The person below me likes to suck on lemons.

True, I fight with my oldest brother every time he visits because he will eat up all the lemons. Which ends with me having no lemons at home to eat when watching movies. Both me and my oldest brother get cravings for something sour when watching movies 😂 So lemon is a snack we enjoy in my household. Even my bunnies will steal lemons to eat if I’m not fast enough taking it away from them.

You sprinkle a bit of salt and good chili spice on and you have a good snack.

The person below me likes gelato more than normal ice cream. (Myself prefer gelato because it have more taste)

I have never tried gelato.

The person below me is prone to sickness

Does garage cleaning count as a big closet?? If so, yes. I opened the pit of darkness and stepped in to find something missing of course. I was heard from several hours later after tearing my shirt on something in the garage and had cleared a walkable path to the trash cans and the refrigerator (once again). Of course what I was looking for remains missing. LOL

The person below me owns 3 or more bunnies.

False.
The person below me is quiet.
Yes. I am quiet and will stand on my own unless i know some people very well.
Does garage cleaning count as a big closet?? If so, yes. I opened the pit of darkness and stepped in to find something missing of course. I was heard from several hours later after tearing my shirt on something in the garage and had cleared a walkable path to the trash cans and the refrigerator (once again). Of course what I was looking for remains missing. LOL

The person below me owns 3 or more bunnies.
No. I only have two.

The person below me gets their hay from local farmer.

False. I want to because it’s bigger quantities but my mom always just goes to the pet stores.
the person below me has cats as well as bunnies.

True, but it’s a bit expensive here in sweden to buy.

The person below me has eaten bitter melon

I think they're cool and awesome until they see YOU as prey.

The person below me likes orcas.

You know me too! As long as i'm hungry and the pizza ordered isn't humongous and i like it, i can eat the whole thing myself.
I hate most things on pizza-pepperoni, bell peppers, olives, mushrooms, anything hot and spicy, corn ....
So my pizza is usually a custom order of the dough, tomato sauce, minced meat, onions, garlic and some type of sausage on top.

The person below me replies to this thread often.

Nope, i don't think that i ever have. I've seen my friends play it though, i often helped them with translating on what the game wanted from them.
I would say that i have seen you on this thread quite often!
The person below me has heard their rabbits sneeze at random (dust, particles, just because they do) and thought it was the funkiest cutest voice ever. (Sniffles aren't fun to listen to)

True, every time Odin sneeze you will hear a small squeak. It sounds really cute and he look cute while sneezing. Odin can start to sneeze when he eats hay because he always stuff his whole head into the hay 😂

The person below me have seen their bunny have hiccup

I didn’t know rabbits could hiccup. I’ll have to research to find out what it sounds like.
the person below me lives in the US.

Latest posts

Back