Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes We own a ranch and I've been Begging my parents for a horse size 2016 they still say no

Who shares A room with their bunny and it's completely covered in hay (me) 😂

My bunnies typically do share a room with me, but I'm a bit of a neat freak and try to keep the hay on the floor to a minimum!

The person below me is a competent horseback rider (since we seem to have so many horse lovers)... My mo refers to my bunnies as tiny horses since the diet and behavior is so similar!

No, i've probably never even ridden a saddled horse. Couple of times in a tourism farm with a blanket for cover perhaps?

The person below me loves cats. What sort of?

I like cats, and I like siamese cats. My cat, Jasmine, is a Russian blue/Siamese mix. She's 2 years old and she still looks like a 6 month old kitten- and acts like one too sometimes.

The person below me has read "The Secret Garden". (not my favorite but I still liked it)

Nope, i've heard of it once though.
The person below me has seen a goat in real life.

Absolutely true! I sneeze when i clean litter boxes or bring hay! Also when stuff pollenates, or a cat and hamster are nearby.

The person below me watches anime and if so, what're your faves?

True. I like Avatar: the last airbender And Naruto.
the person below me prefers books over shows or movies.

Books, true, have to go to the library to fetch some new ones. I also enjoy anime, manga and visual/light novels if those count.

The person below me has a bookworm rabbit.

Yep. Oreo loves to take my books!
The person below me is sad because their library is closed for Sunday and they REALLY want new books. (me rn lol)

Yeah, i'd like to give back the read ones and grab some others i'd had my eyes on but yeah, closed on the weekends...

The person below me has never seriously ticked off a person irl (or hasn't been ticked off by smbdy)

False, I’ve both ticked off people and also been ticked off once. The one time I was ticked off I started a fight during a lesson with a boy, the teacher stepped in because which person start a fight during lesson time. After the fight I was so mad at myself for letting my anger take over so I went out from the classroom and skipped the rest of the lessons until I calmed down.

I had trouble controlling my anger and frustration as a kid, don’t know how many times I had to run or been lucky for not getting beat up. I’ve nearly gotten a broken nose and got a little bad vision on the left eye after ticking off the wrong people 🙄

When my best friend hear how I was like a child, she have a hard time imagine me being such a trouble kid. I later learned how to control my emotions better.

The person below me have never done any stupid challenge

Not really, i don't think so. Okay, there was this one and only time that our class had sleepover night in the school (small school, small class why not?) In i believe sixth grade, where everybody soaked their head in water if they didn't catch a falling skittles candy into their mouth. I am not really into such stupid things but a girl i wanted to befriend(who too usually wouldn't do such silly things) took part so i wondered why not. I got my half-a-meter hair all wet just for the lols. I had a great time though.

The person below me sometimes pulls random all-nighters just because they feel like it. Or maybe they just always randomly wake up at night?
I'm doing it now but i got busted by dad. He likes to randomly wake up in the middle of the night. It's now 2.30 at night.

true. i am a real night owl. I'd stay up all night sometimes just because but my mom usually checks up to make sure im asleep lol. I've gotten quite good at pretending to be sleeping (btw im an adult #helicopter parents) :)

The person below me is currently in college or will be heading to college in the near future. lmk what your going for!

Uh, i'll be a vocational school second-year-chef student come september. Does that count?

The person below me writes lots of different stuff.

False, even tho I'm aa (above average) in grade school, writing.
The person below has skipped school.
@Catlyn I'm pretty sure it does.

Guilty as charged and I'm a pretty good student... I was working part-time as a ski instructor at the time and took the day to rent out a beacon so I could do the fun, dangerous things that I couldn't take my students on.

The person below me has had bonding troubles with their bunnies (I was one of the lucky ones who had it super easy with Willa and Fox, although I had a past duo I was never able to bond who were happy separated by a fence.)

False. I only have one bunny and haven't attempted any bonding.

The person below me has been cleaning out their closet lately.

Latest posts

Back