Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like lops better because you can pet between the ears more easily.
The person below me has a bad sleep schedule

Guilty as charged... although being a student and working in a restaurant is guaranteed to make regular human sleep hours a little wonky :).

The person below me has school starting soon!

True/false, I still have a month until my courses starts again but I’m going to help a friend studying for her re-exam. So I need to study to fresh up my memory about the course.

The person below me know how to eat with chopsticks (please give tips if you know, my new year promise was to learn 🤣)

Somewhat true. I do know how, and i manage to to eat with chopsticks somehow, if needed, but it's at such a basic level that i have no tips to share... Had to do quick observe-and-learn since i tagged along to a sushi bar one time. Was this other time too but what's a six-to-seven-year-old first grade european student know about using eastern utensils? Ahh those memories....

The person below me knows a foreign language if natively english, or knows multiple foreign languages if not natively english.

I'm estonian so it's my native language but i've almost completely learned english and somehow half-decently managed to learn russian as well. That teacher was not so great.
Foreign shows have also teached me some verbal japanese if that counts, and i also tried to learn the kana. Still haven't gotten past of remembering all the hiragana....

Yup! It's like impossible to explain, but it's kind off similar to holding a pen. Once you've learned it just comes naturally!

The person below me has had a Netherland Dwarf.

Nope! Two times a purebreed french lop and once a smaller lop mix.

The person below me has had successful bonding experiences (bonding themselves instead of shelter etc)

True. My two little buns, Hermione and Skylar.
The person below me had/has a bunny that would like to sit in front of the vent all day. (Hermione does)

Yeah. Today I have to wash dishes the old fashioned way without running water cause it's an old house of ours, livable but not modernly upgraded. I also need to go collect strawwy grass for buns until dad can bring hay in the evening. They're all out🥺 (i let Lümi eat straight from the bag to get his gi moving and he ate more than i thought he would)
I am also running an inktober challenge in august, don't ask me why, so i also have to do that+finish last day's ink shading. I just finished mixing up the last of the old pellets too, more of a hassle. Besides, i went on a long bike hike yesterday so i'm still sore....

The person below me can name a person who never seems tired during awake hours.

True. My mom. She works so much and doesn’t really seem that tired. (She has 3 jobs)
The person below me has their own room.

Kind of. I’ve got my own room most of the time, but only on weekdays (my step-siblings stay on weekends). One of the problems with 9 siblings - nothing is really anyones 😆

The person below me has a fascination with *insert here*

*long hair.*
It's not that i have super long hair myself since it just won't grow past my waist, and it got matted all the time so i cut it shorter on the back, left long in front and coloured half of it red. My sis used to have super thick waist long hair too but she ended up cutting it short bcs of excess damage.
I am also visually attracted to dudes with long hair. Idk why but imho i just like the way it looks. (I have this thing where sometimes i will just listen to rock and heavy metal bands for their videos, though i enjoy the music just as much. Metallica, manowar, alice cooper among those few)
I also like combing through my friends' hair to feel those different textures, but i hate messing with hair in general so it's a two-sided blade.

The person below me has a fascination with *insert another thing*

I tend to always be fascinated with something, although they change over time, I keep each fascination close to my heart. I am fascinated by pangolins (the conservation efforts are so interesting and pangolin biology is incredible), Peruvian archaeology and ecosystems (particularly the Chimor empire), and emergency medical knowledge (I was formerly certified as an EMT, although I had to let my license run out while in college). The world is full of SO many interesting things, I find it nearly impossible to not be obsessed!

The person below me has a fascination also *insert yet another here*

I have a fascination with animal psychology (no, I’m not going into it as a job or anything like that) and just watching animals. I love how pure they are. I am especially intrigued by my Beagle’s maternal behaviour towards my rabbits.

The person below me likes music from the 50’s or before. (I love the 40’s music!)

Idk if the old music I listen to were made that long ago but I listen to some pretty old music.
the person below me likes The Beach Boys.

No, i do not know who they are. The person below me has been to glastonbury or any other big music event.

I've been to small conerts at museums, but not any big ones.

The person below me has been to Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands. (Probably not but idk what to put so)

Absolutely! What a delightful town with a wonderful bookstore. I also saw a lovely fox on the island and tried to test the fates by sitting in every chair at Afterglow Vista. Although I'm a skeptic, I was informed this is a guaranteed way to get haunted :). Given my last year, this may be the case :).

The person below me has a dream job/career (and tell us what it is).

Noooo, i'm a miserably undecisive student. I regret the proffession i went to study but i don't know what better to do.

The person below me has/had woolly rabbits before. Or perhaps other woolly creatures?

Latest posts

Back