Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not anymore! When i first got Musti i gave loads of bad stuff since i didn't know any better(we've all been there)
But after about half a year after that i learned and adapted to giving treats and pellets sparingly!

The person below me has buns who like to climb on tables and tear down unprotected bits of wallpaper

False... I think. Well for now My bunnies live in a playpen so they don’t really get out much besides for when I let them out occasionally. I’ve never seen them do that so idk. (They live in a playpen until Skylar is spayed and litter trained)
the person below me got a rabbit and never did any research at the start.

True 😓 in my defense I was 12
and my aunt and uncle begged us to take Lucas
Cause Their 3 year old daughter put him in an oven and a lunch box. (No wonder he was aggressive) but now he’s the sweetest lil’ bun ever (yes I’m biased.
*BUT* I’m very much Informed now

The person below listens to the Eagles.

Last edited:
The who? (No i don't)

The person below me likes eagles, the birds.

I mean they’re cool but i don’t obsess over them.
The person below me has a large family (I have 15 cousins and 5 siblings 😅)

True I can’t keep track of them, I have 5 sibblings, so one niece and 5 nephews. Oldest nephew is 6 year younger than me ☺

How can you keep tract of cousins? only uncles and aunts I will be up on 15 🙄 then all the kids of them. I know from mother side I have 10 cousins but my dads side I don’t really know because many of my cousins kids are my age. I know I have a whole village that are relatives to me some way, where my grandparents lives (mother side). I can’t keep tract of them all and just ask my mom when I can’t recognize them and how they are related to me. I just fake that I remember them specially when they know who I am and what I’m doing but I have no idea who they are 😅

The person below me have a good relationship with their relatives.

Last edited:
I used to, but i don't get involved in their lives much. I on the other part have a small cousin count, maybe only 10, their wives and kids, so i'd say no nore than 30 cousins and other relatives for me to remember. Most come from my dad's older sister's kids and their families. Some of them i haven't seen for six years so when i went to one relative's funeral in june i had no idea who the four kids were. That shall give you an idea of how close or not we are.

The person below me has heard of/ has done inktober, huevember, nanowrimo or any other monthly challenge of that sort.

I’ve heard of inktober.
The person below me has an annoying younger sibling.

Nope. I grew up around horses and farms, playing in the dirt, and I work in agriculture so I can't expect to stay too clean lol.

Back up a bit to @Catlyn I do nanowrimo and inktober most years.

The person below me really likes houseplants.

Nope. I grew up around horses and farms, playing in the dirt, and I work in agriculture so I can't expect to stay too clean lol.

Back up a bit to @Catlyn I do nanowrimo and inktober most years.

The person below me really likes houseplants.
Yes! Particularly cacti. They are all in the sunny side up apartment for now since we have to make sure bunbuns can't get to them.
I'd like to see your inktober works if you happen to participate this year!

The person below me has done calligraphy. (Art class counts too)

True. I quite enjoy writing in medieval styles, and I mostly write normally in script.

The person below me likes to play poker.

False, because I'v never played.
The person bellow me is afraid of spiders.

Nope! Not ever since i let one totally harmless papa long legs walk on my arm. I am still mildly displeased and uncomfy when i see them though. They're just so out of porpotion sometimes, depending on the species.

The person below me gets tired easily

True, I need to take a nap during the day otherwise I will get a tension headache and be grumpy. It will also have an impact on my memory.

When someone ask me how I feel, the answer is I’m tired but I’m always tired. I just go with a scale the worse and easy to handle tired. When it’s on the bad side. I avoid driving car because you will feel like you are drunk and your reaction speed is non-existing. It become a real struggle when you try to take notes during a lecture because I start to see everything blurred. But I have good friends in university that knows my struggles and let me take picture of their notes, when it become too hard to focus ☺️

The person below me have a favorite breed of bunnies (Mine are Netherlands dwarf 💕)

My favourite breeds are Rexes and Belgian Hares.
The person below me has an interesting collection (shells, antiques, etc.)

Sketchbooks/Notebooks, since I draw quite often. I like to make fun of my old art 🤣. I also have a seaglass collection as well. I'm trying to maybe make jewelry out of some of the bigger pieces I've found.

The person below me started a trend online (I started a trend where we would sit in this one place everyday on an online game and just chat; lots of other people will come up to me and say "I always see you sitting here lol")

True, Oreo has a Face Book and YouTube.
The person below me likes savory over sweet.

True, I really love Chilli Con Carne made with Quorn mince (vegan) and I prefer it much over sweet.

The person below me prefers lops to upright-eared rabbits.

Latest posts

Back