Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely true! Especialy goes for no-man-lands when i wonder what sort of farm house complex might be there!

The person below me is a complete dunce when it comes to makeup and beauty treatment. I'm so horrible i can't even properly use eyelash care products!

Very true! I'm so bad that I somehow have got foundation in the back of m hair.
The person below me has small feet.

False, I’m 5,7 so can’t really have small feet 😂

The person below me have/had a rebellious period

Like in teenage rebellion? Somewhat going on, since mum's alco problems have been flaming up recently, other issues also get kicked up a few notches. Not great, i'll have to hope it'll pass....

Person below me *enter fact&

I have stood at the edge of a cliff with my friend and wasn’t scared at all when it would’ve been easy to fall and die or get badly injured.
The person below me is very daring and courageous (like me 😁).

Honestly, nope. I’m the most scaredy cat of them all, and I always have been. But at the same time, I would do things that my family wouldn’t do. Like hold a python on my neck, or want to go cage diving with sharks

The person below me has a social media account for their rabbit?!

True, I can’t spam all my pictures of my bunnies to my family. So I use insta to share pictures of my bunnies to family, only have 10 people following 🤣

The person below me love animals

Duh, if you have any pet you sre sure to love animals, otherwise what's the point? Yes i do love animals and pets so much, i often daydream of having a self-sustainable have-it-all farm!

The person below me listens to foreign music.

I can't say I've done a whole lot of cosplaying, although my sister and I will get together for Halloween and we can cosplay a fantastic Hawkeye and Black Widow duo. We'll wander downtown and let kids use us to complete the Avengers group for their parent's photos, given that there are lots of the other four Avengers, but seldom any other Hawkeye and Black Widows. It's a good time and gives us an excuse to keep trick or treating!

The person below me has an irrational fear

True, I don’t like heights and have trouble being around people (social anxiety ). At least I have learned cooping mechanism to handle it so it don’t go way out of hand. Just took a few years but still have a long way to go. I still keep a certain distance to my closest friends 😅

The person below me have had a celebrity crush

False! I have never had a crush on someone at all, as far as i'm aware.

The person below me can explain to dumb me what crushing feels like. If you can, please do!

I might get one someday in the future but I’m not sure.
The person below me has a long haired rabbit.

Chamomile is a lionhead, she had such pretty fur. To those of you who aren't aware, the shelter wrongly informed us that she was an outgoing bunny. We adopted her and soon realized she was very mellow. There's nothing wrong with that of course, but she was a stray and it lead her to become traumatized of dogs and other loud noises. My neighbors have very loud dogs, and she would thump whenever she heard them. My mom and I made the hard desision of bringing her back to the shelter.

The person below me loves whales heh (tell me which one is your favorite, if you do).

I find orca whales really pretty, they look almost regal and that "fake eye" always gets me.

The person below me has broken-patterned bun/s

I do! My Willa is one of prettiest little bunnies on earth, although I'm slightly biased!

The person below me is guilty of being a little too generous with bunny treats

Latest posts

Back