Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. I like owl city, Andy Grammer, Queen, The Beach Boys, and a lot of others.
The person below me likes rom com movies

False. I might be able to sit through it with someone, but I won't watch them on my own.
The person below me drives an SUV.

False. Love bunnies more.

the person below me doesn’t live with their parents.

I do sometimes when i'm in the house on our own plot. Walk back and forth the single road. Quieter and safer traffic here, also no shady people staggering about. In the apartment i just don't dare step out at night. One drunkard driver "mowed down" a street light right next to our apatment...

The person below me has less clothes than their family members.

Compared to my sister, i might as well have no clothes at all-she sorted her clothes and discarded two biiig trashbags of clothes. She could still have as much or more...

I do sometimes when i'm in the house on our own plot. Walk back and forth the single road. Quieter and safer traffic here, also no shady people staggering about. In the apartment i just don't dare step out at night. One drunkard driver "mowed down" a street light right next to our apatment...

The person below me has less clothes than their family members.

Compared to my sister, i might as well have no clothes at all-she sorted her clothes and discarded two biiig trashbags of clothes. She could still have as much or more...
Mhm, I never find clothes that are my style so I don't have many lol.

The person below me has met people they wish they never met.

True but that just life 😒

The person below me have a good bond with their sibblings.

Sort of? Sis and i used to have quarrels and spats all the time, but i guess we've grown up since there are fights no more. We don't talk much though, we are stationed far apart and there's nothing common in us anymore....

The person below me has cooked jam/jelly whatever of that sort on their own.

True, I love watching cartoons. I often watch them with friends or family, specially my dad because he also enjoy watching cartoons.

The person below enjoy reading comics ☺️

If manga and webtoons count then yes, since i haven't found online comics.

The person below me has pet-owning friends.

True. I feel like everyone has friends who own pets.
The person below me owns a larger farm animal like a pig, goat, cow, horse, etc.

Mark Knopfler--Dire Straits, have seen them 6 times--a guitar God and great writer. The person below me likes cartoons!
I am unbelievably jealous and impressed! I grew up listening to Knopfler and I'll bet Telegraph Road and Sailing to Philidelphia live is close to a religious experience!

I do not keep a diary, but I've carried a small notebook at all times for years to write down interesting occurrences, facts, stories, or ideas. my little pile of used-up notebooks is one of my favorite possessions.

The person below loves stopping in a place they've never been before and imagining what it's like to live there and know the location like the back of their hand

Latest posts

Back