Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorta I love soft things but when It comes to laying on soft things I prefer cold role XD.

The person below me has heard of the Nederlandse Kooikerhondje (my favorite dog breed of all time!).

True, I love larger dog breeds ☺️

The person below me is scared of spiders

Nope! I used to be but not anymore! Couple years back i let a daddy-long-legs walk on my arm as i listened to people behind me scream! That poor guy was stuck in a bus...

The oerson below me uses fly ribbons

Not now.

The person below me has a drunkard mum. She's so annoying!

Noo, estonia doesn't have prep schools. But i've been to quite a lot of after-curricular meets with teachers just to learn some extra.

The person below me doesn't think that rew and bew look odd or ugly.

True, they are cute ☺️

The person below me enjoy spending time outdoors

True.
The person below me knows what their school year is going to be like next year. (If you’re still in school)

Sort of?
Lots of free-working in the school resto, practically no theoretical studies like languages, biology, math, etc. Almost no aftercurricular (or even curricular) hobbies.
And if lucky maybe a chance to school in the kitchen abroad if that makes sense, i don't know to explain any better.

The person below me *enter statement*

Sort of?
Lots of free-working in the school resto, practically no theoretical studies like languages, biology, math, etc. Almost no aftercurricular (or even curricular) hobbies.
And if lucky maybe a chance to school in the kitchen abroad if that makes sense, i don't know to explain any better.

The person below me *enter statement*
I like food

The person below me also likes food

True (everyone likes food)

the person below me likes to research about animals (like me)

Yeah! I sort of wanted a parrot or parakeet before i wanted a bunny but we didn't want up to 80 years of commitment, 12 was more than enough for us at that time.

The person below me loves music. If so, what bands/musicians?

Latest posts

Back