Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very true!
The person below me has a diease.
Somewhat true?
I wouldn't really call it a disease, but i have bronhhial asthma from a very young age. I wanna be a blood donor but i can't sinxe the stupid asyhma... I also have couple allergies.

The person below me has been/is/wants to be a blood donor

False, because I'm to young to donate blood and I don't want to because almost everybody in my family passes out when they start to take blood out.
The person below me loves dogs.

Well I don’t love them but I like smaller dogs because I get scared a lot and dogs make me feel safer.
The person below me lives on a farm.

True! I have two 16-year-old cats named Shy and Skinny, I adore them both, although Skinny is very friendly and needy, so we are particularly good friends.

The person below me is happy in their job or career!

True! I love being a massage therapist and haven't regretted the career change at all.

The person below me is a side sleeper. :p

True! I sleep every way possible as well, sometimes even flipside down!

The person below me enjoys a rare vacation. I'm enjoying a 3-day trip now, going home in the evening!

False. I like to stay home with my bunnies besides for when I have school (I love and miss school!) I also get slight anxiety because Im worried about my bunnies.
The person below me knows how to do some sort of martial arts.

False but I want to.
The person below me can name three types of rabbits of the top if there head.

True. Mini lop, New Zealand, and mini Rex. I can name a LOT more than that off the top of my head but those were the first to come to mind.
the person below me is a college student.

I don't know... vocational school second-yearer in autumn.

The person below me has been bit by anything other than biting bugs.

True, been bitten by cats quite a lot (my godmother had a horrible cat). I still have the scars from one cat, it’s only from the 4 longer teeth and my little brother was a biter, I can’t miss my bunnies they have all bitten me at least once 🤣

The person below me have spent a vacation on a cruise

True. Cats I feel like are easier to clean up after and they are less loud and you don’t have to take them on walks every day.
The person below me gets stressed out too easily (like me).

False. The restaurant job that I had was cashier.

The person below me has a cluttered desk. :p (I am also this person.)

Latest posts

Back