Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy is that true! Both Musti and Storm would race between our legs, making us trip and stumble all the time!

The person below me always feels anxious taking a new bun home.

False, I always feel excited and happy. I know how my bunnies react to new smells of bunnies and how they will act.

The person below me have seen and know what Eurovision is☺️

Yeah! I haven't kept it consistent in watching though, have had more important stuff going on than tv. But somehow i always happen to watch the swedes perform, just as i happen to see estonians perform. All of them are amazing though!

The person below me wanted to have a job as a doctor/vet/nurse (medical)

Yeah! I haven't kept it consistent in watching though, have had more important stuff going on than tv. But somehow i always happen to watch the swedes perform, just as i happen to see estonians perform. All of them are amazing though!

The person below me wanted to have a job as a doctor/vet/nurse (medical)

True, maybe pharmacist count but I wanted to be a vet. But I have bad grades, so I couldn’t. While nurse is one hell of a stressing job which would make me sick, so I quit after a year into my studies. I went with pharmacist instead and planning to specialize within clinical pharmacy after a year break after my bachelor and will later fix my master. Trying to find a supervisor for my bachelor within my area of studies.

The person below me like singing karaoke ☺️

I'm more better at singing either with the singer(toned down) or without any sound, just my audio. Slmehow karaoke just doesn't fit me...That doesn't stop me from liking it though!

The person below me has hair long enough to hinder them in some activities!

ME ALL OVER!
I, for example, cannot brush my teeth without EVER getting toothpaste on my hair. These stupid long lonely strands! When i'm elbowing around or doing any moving in bed, to better position myself, i always end up stepping on and pulling my own hair. Wind! I'm trying to see! Hair sticking out of shirt collars and arm holes.
And the worst thing is: them long strands getting caught in my glasses' nose holder pins or (whatever they're called moving parts)! It sometimes takes ages to get it loose again!
Please tell me you can at least relate!

False, but I used to.
The person elow me is going to set up a new rabbit set up soon!

Not true! Because i already did it the day before yesterday!

The person below me has had rabbits of only one gender! (My only-boy-buns streak continued with Lümi being a boy!)

True/False, my bunnies smell like hay which I’m allergic to and sometimes one of my bunnies will stink because of dirty scent glands which means I need to clean him. But sometimes they will smell good 🤣

The person below love making ice tea during hot weather

Never made it so i wouldn't know! I love eating it though!

The person below me likes grapes.

I do! I love to eat frozen grapes.

The person below me has never broken a bone.

False/ True, never got it confirmed by a doctor 😅, took it as a bad sprain and a bruising. I hurt my tailbone once, had pain for over 5 months and took bad sprain on my left hand fingers but they set wrong at least I had the decenty to tape it up to support them so they didn’t get all too bent and noticble. But I still have trouble with fine controlling with left hand and had a struggle playing violin 🙄 I gave up on the violin after that.

I was used to getting hurt and just thought I can handle the pain, so it can’t be anything seriously like broken bones/ fracture. My parents never noticed except my mom ask recently how my left hands fingers look weird when they are relaxed.

So everyone when it hurt like hell, get it check up and don’t be a stubborn fool like me 😂

The person below me want to travel to iceland

Last edited:
Yeeees i wanna gooo! But travelling with family to anywhere has to wait-got other priorities!

The person below me has never travelled out of their country(or the neighbouring states if in USA)

Yeeees i wanna gooo! But travelling with family to anywhere has to wait-got other priorities!

The person below me has never travelled out of their country(or the neighbouring states if in USA)
False, I've been to Canada and by the time I was 5, had travelled to almost half the US states. I've flown more than the average person, and I'm not even an adult yet.

The person below me has eaten durian fruit.

True, I’ve eaten it when I visit my grandparents ☺

The person below me have eaten edible insects. Myself have only tried once, I have the trouble overcoming the barrier of knowing what it is and the texture. I’m a picky eater when it comes to texture of the food, but will always at least try the things before I judge.

True, I’ve eaten it when I visit my grandparents ☺

The person below me have eaten edible insects. Myself have only tried once, I have the trouble overcoming the barrier of knowing what it is and the texture. I’m a picky eater when it comes to texture of the food, but will always at least try the things before I judge.
Gosh this is embarrassing, when I was little, there was an ant on my brownie and I ate it while it was on top of the brownie, smh.

The person below me has played an online game then shortly quit because they didn't like the layout (I cant think of anything to put)

Yeah! Sometimes they get so confusing!

The person below me has lost their phone in any permanent way.
The funniest way i ever lost my phone?
When i was in 4th grade my nice fat nokia was flushed down the toilet by my classmate.

False, but I killed my phone by getting water in a crack.
The person below me doesn't like swimming.

False, but I killed my phone by getting water in a crack.
The person below me doesn't like swimming.
Seriously false. I absolutely LOVE water, I love being in it, around it, under it. I am also currently trying to get my freediver's certification.

The person below me likes to make up little stories and envision yourself in them.

Latest posts

Back