Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooo... This is a complicated answer for me. While I LOVE rabbits, My other favorite is Pangolins, specifically ground pangolins, which I adore and will discuss with anyone who will listen.

The person below me put WAY more thought into their bunnies names than makes logical sense.

Oooo... This is a complicated answer for me. While I LOVE rabbits, My other favorite is Pangolins, specifically ground pangolins, which I adore and will discuss with anyone who will listen.

The person below me put WAY more thought into their bunnies names than makes logical sense.
Hahah me. Before I adopted Chamomile, her picture online wasn't very good quality so it made her look really orange. I wanted to name all my pets after herbs, so I desperately tried to find an orange-colored herb lol. I eventually gave up and when I actually saw her in person it turns out she was brown-furred, so I went through all that trouble for nothing.

The person below me is an artist.

Somewhat so. I like creating art on paper most commonly with fineliners and pencils but i occasionally have a laugh trying, yet failing, to improve my digital art skills.
If anyone knows a good free drawing program, please reccommend! (Krita crashed on me and fieralpaca isn't easy to use)

The person below me is sick of google and its ads.

False I never see google ads, I have adblockers on both my phone and computer. Only time I pause the adblock is to support sites that run on ads to keep it working.

The person below me enjoy being near the forest instead of the ocean.

Never been to the ocean, seen the gulf of the sea 10 times or so, not sure if it counts. But i do love forest chirping and leaves rustling more than the shrieks of the gulls. A silent stream flowing in the woods is the best addition. So yes.

The person below me considers themselves lucky. I really don't.

True, I think it all come down to perspective and how you see things but I have poor luck in games 🤣

The person below me have green tumbs

Do you mean thumbs? As in a person who likes gardening? Yes, absolutely! Our land is poor so nothing really grows, but we had radishes that stiffened up, blooming potatoes, dill, chinacabbage and leafy lettuce. I couldn't get my hands on herbs like mint or parsley so yes. But Storm still eats the dill and lettuce!

The person below me is in continental europe

False Im in northern North America.
The person below me gave there bunny a middle name.

No, Storm doesn't have a middle name or last name. But before he had his first name we called him Väike Poiss just because he was small.

The person below me knows an estonian word from the top of their head.

Not sure???? A second-year vocational school student next year!

The person below me is better than average on poetry

Watches silly shows for fun! And i hate historical dramas. Scandals aren't just my plate.

The person below me has something they absolutely despise and something they'd go hype for any moment!
I'm curious to know what they are!

I give my bunnies ridiculously long, frankly sort of silly names, Although they never seem to mind. Willa's full name is Willa Cather, Fox's is William Foxwell Albright, I had a past bunny named Leroy Jethro Adrian Gibbs and his son, Neal George Caffery... On my potential future name list is Binford, Pig Weed, Walker, and Kroeber... although I hope to be two bunny parent only for hopefully the next ten plus years! :)

The person below me loves road trips.

Not really.... I've never experienced a full-on road trip so i'm not sure but i love seeing new places!

The person below me *enter statement*

Hates wearing make up. I hate make up.
The person below me eats healthy.
I do. I try to eat healthy because it just makes me feel better when I do. I barely eat artificial sugar or junk food.

The person below me has some weird food combinations they like

Yeah! Short cucumber and honey all the way!

I also hate makeup. The only time i've ever had full-on makeup was for one performance since all the other dancers had it. We were all so different so the dark makeup didn't work well for most of us. The other bad part about that dance was the hair- strong tiny waves pulled and combed and lacquered every which way. SOOO painful! They had to do my makeup thrice 'cause tears kept flowing on me. It ended up so bad after the dance that i seriously considered having a bobcut like in grade 1. So glad that didn't.
Which brings me to the next statement:

The person below me has a sensitive scalp.

false... I think...

the person below me wants to have bunnies instead of children.

Having a human kid/s might or might not be a good idea.... For now i'm sure happy with my boy bunny! I even toss around jokes with him.

Bff: you have a boy? (Boy=poiss, equivalent of boyfriend)
Me: yeah sure! He's soft and friendly and nice, an adorable clean freak. He's so fit too, and oh dear how much energy he has! Such a pretty boyyy.
Bff: oh what? Rlly? Send a pic!
Me: snags a mugshot of Musti/Storm (made the joke couple of times w diff buns)
Bff: hahahhah
Me: haha what'd you expect?

The person below me has also made jokes including their bun.

Latest posts

Back