Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! Flipping cute!

The person below me likes my coat colours too
(Broken Gold-tipped Black Steel)

Yeah! Flipping cute!

The person below me likes my coat colours too
(Broken Gold-Tipped Black Steel)(what a mouthful to say. Musti's was Broken Black, so much easier!)
Oops, accidentally posted twice!

I wish i could in real life! Mobile game flight simulators don't count in such cases, right?

The person below me has subscribed to/ followed a fellow bunny parent. I have!

Hey! Entering a statement just for randoms. I finished building a bunny house for Storm. He still managed to climb out once but he can?'t do it again! So he'll have enough room even at night!

I wish i could in real life! Mobile game flight simulators don't count in such cases, right?

The person below me has subscribed to/ followed a fellow bunny parent. I have!

True!
The person bellow me has a dwarf rabbit.

True, he often get mistaken for a kit or a bunny under a year old. Only because of his small size.

The person below me have been bitten at least once by a bunny ☺

No, i haven't. I wish i could've but none of the shelters in estonia have any bunnies like, ever!
There are all sorts of farmers and breeders but no buns to get from the shelters....
That's why i'm going to have a looong hit or miss situation when we bring home a girl for Storm.

The person below me somehow just doesn't mind when their bunny hurts them.
I've collected a couple of small scars from Storm's scrapings but i'm like "meh whatever...." (just 'cause he had extra pointy nails)

True. My bunny didn’t like when we had to give her the medicine after she got spayed so she would try to chew on whatever is under her, sometimes that would be my leg, my finger, my arm, or a blanket but I never really minded.

the person below me free roams their bunny in their entire house.

Not entirely. We don't give Storm access to the small bedroom because we need it for neutral territory later down the line, same goes for the closetroom.

The person below me has an extremely jumpy chirpy bunny. Mine is able to jump over walls 80cm high.

I do! Foxwell delights in acrobatics and using other items to hop up in order to get even higher. He's a wild man, but a total sweetie.

The person below me prefers savory over sweet.

False. I have to wait two years until i can go make a full liscense. I could make an incomplete one now but it's not worth it.

The person below has a he-bun

Yeah, i have! I don't remember our first one at all. The second kitten baby we had for only a week was an attention lover girl named Blacky. She must've come to us with a disease as she was very frail and weak, vomiting and whatnot. At least so i remeber. Out last cat was Niki. She was a wonderful black-and-white mixed breed kitty! None of us really knows what happened to her-in and out she went as pleased and one day she just never came back...

I had a big black fluffy dog named Krässu from when i was 2 to 12, he was just taken away. In the same time we had two different girl dogs, both german sheperd mixes. First one was Stella, don't remember what happened to her. Roxy was also just taken away one day.
We kept a pup from the two, an all-black chubster. We gave him away a year later to a family who wanted him.

The person below me has had dogs before.

Latest posts

Back