Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't. Until my old classmate brought one to school one day. Then i started wanting one. I wanted one for what, 5+ years? And when he came, i was at awe. He was the best "starter bun" i could've wanted-giant, cute and cuddly, loved attention and handling. We shared a real connection. Until it had to be broken a month ago. Now i'm working real hard to establish connections with my next bun.

The person below me cannot describe how deep and awesome their bond was with their bun. I know that i can't....

Very very true. My bond with Oreo is amazing. I knew I was getting a rabbit but I didn't know when. I came home from school one day to find a bunny in my house. It was love at first sight. My parents chose the right bunny for me. I love Oreo with all my heart and soul.

The person below me... *state a fact*

I wear hoodies - a lot. Probably everyday aside from church. I wear them to parties, I wear them when travelling.

The person below me can cook well

Using recipes-yes. Pastries and cakes are my favourites to make. I'm making a pineapple pie right now as i write. If i have no recipe, i love improvising and adding tweaks.

The person below me wears lots of different coats. Lab coat, morning coat, trench coat-doesn't matter.

True , so does my fancy rat(s) ( but in limited amounts )

The person below doesnt like old school 80s cartoon(s) . . .

True , so does my fancy rat(s) ( but in limited amounts )

The person below doesnt like old school 80s cartoon(s) . . .
I've actually probably never seen any of them! I was born in 2000's!

The person below me has had other small critters before rabbits.

False, I was never allowed to have pets after my first bunny passed away. But I had an injured magpie which I fed every day, it started to live in our fir and would always follow me to school and meet up after school had ended. So I had a magpie shadow as a kid. When you called her name she would always answer back and follow. The few generation of magpie kids lived around the house but I felt guilty to our neighbors because the magpie hid food in their flowerpots 😅

The person below me know how to fly a kite

Yeah! One with extroverted tendencies when with great friends, so i would fit into the "ambivert" section but i like to classify myself as an introvert to most people.

The person below me has an unbearable parent.

False. My parents are st normal parents that let me persue what I want to do. My grandparents on the other hand--- THEY ARE CRAZY!

The person below me likes there rabbit!

Um, I don't have a rabbit so I can't really answer that one.

The person below me has chickens!

True. Artie was my son's girlfriend's bunny. We "bunny sat" him a few times. When the girlfriend decided she was too busy to look after Artie, she asked is we wanted him. We have enjoyed Artie so much. Such a perfect pet!

The person below me lives where it snows.

Um, I don't have a rabbit so I can't really answer that one.

The person below me has chickens!
I’ve fostered chickens as a kid but we’ve never owned any.

True. Artie was my son's girlfriend's bunny. We "bunny sat" him a few times. When the girlfriend decided she was too busy to look after Artie, she asked is we wanted him. We have enjoyed Artie so much. Such a perfect pet!

The person below me lives where it snows.
It does snow in London, on occasion but not often. Every few winters or so.

The person below me has a collection of something

Latest posts

Back