Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do! I just brush it and it normally comes out. If not I clip off only the matted part. It is normally just the end of the fur so it isn't bald when I clip it.

The person below me has peirced ears.

Yes! I have the most common piercing pair avaliable. My granny made it my birthday present 2y ago behind my parents' backs! They didn't mind though!

The person below me
*enter statement*

Not currently, but I had a wonderful bunny in the past named Twixy after Twix candy bars!
The person below me goes fishing!

False, but I have fished a few times. I never had the stomach to kill the fish.

The person below me can a eat lemon without thinking it’s sour 😣

Yeah, true enough. I don't usually have a routine so i do whatever i want whenever i feel like it. I don't really think why i do some things and later i end up wondering "why did i have to ...?"
Some days ago Storm woke me up at 5 and i was like: "mmmmh, Storm, stoooop. I wanna sleep!" And then i decided:" mh, whatever. You already woke me up, so i'll spend time with you!"
So i guess that i can be pretty spontaneous.

The person below me doesn't drink or smoke.

False. I drink water, coffee, milk...🤣

The person below me likes lima beans (🤮).

Cannot say, never tried it.

The person belows me thinks that ripe raw pineapples are way too sweet.

False, I think pineapples may be the most delicious thing on the planet!
The person below me likes to stay as busy as possible!

False, my bunny Toste only have bad eye sight I wish they made glasses for bunnies 🤣

The person below me like eating pancit and lumpia.

I don't know what those are, cannot say.

The person below me writes stories for themselves/keeps a sleep dream journal.

I know that i do both although i fail at journaling my dreams. I always seem to forget them before...

I do write books but I’ve actually never heard of sleep journals before. I might try it out.

the person below me have parents who don’t like neutering animals. My dog was meant to get neutered today but my dad backed out.

Kind of true. My parents hoped that their dog (Sheltie) was ok for breeding, but some minor flaw was discovered after genetic testing.He's still intact, of course.

The person below does not have TV. (like me)

That is false. In the apartment we have two. In our house we have one. Despite that i don't really watch it. Maybe once or twice a month for a nature documentary show?

The person below me has a drawing tablet/screen.
I have a medium wacom but i don't really use it-lying in my bag with the laptop...

Latest posts

Back