Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait what? Only 15? I guess it's made so late in our country so "midgets" like me(not midgets like literally but like, really, below average short people) and edgy young teens wouldn't get all cocky behind the wheel. (Somehow we have loads of unliscenced people caught driving)
We can really get car liscenses at age 16 but they're "incomplete" meaning you need to have a liscenced experienced driver with the allowance to "guide/supervise" your driving so it's just easier to wait for year 18 to get a full deal.
Man, do i wish to live where you are! Is it so for only Tennessee or does it apply to all of USA?
At least there's only the school test and the ARK test, all in one swell swoop. I heard that there are many stages to getting liscenses somewhere else, just curious...
It is 15 for the permit (you have to drive with a licensed adult), and 16 for the whole deal. You have to get your permit before you get your license. I think it is only for Tennessee because in Mississippi you can get your license (the real deal) at 15 (at least that is how it was when my dad was a kid).

The person below me had a mini busness when they were a tween. (I did. I sold peppermint bark every November-January for 3 years. I got so many orders one year that I had my whole family make pepermint bark with me.)
True. I sold crochet stuff!

The person below me has a favorite type of tea (what kind?)

I do! It is a vey specific one that the resto i'm "practice working" has.15934513442087620623751612422799.jpg
Another fave of mine is mildly brewed karkade blossom tea. It is red and fruity, a bit dry in taste?

The person below me has lucid dreams.
(I have very vivid lucids)

False but I don’t drink coffee often. I often go with milk with my coffee but I can drink dark coffee also. I love the combination of eating sweet pasteries with coffee but I only learned to drink coffee when I was 18, before I hated it 🤣

The person below me have been to an ice hotel

Why don't we discuss RABBITS and leave all the other private areas of our lives out of the rabbit forum. I logon almost daily to find information that will help me better person to and for my rabbit and almost all I read about is family issues and their private lives, Thanks!

Why don't we discuss RABBITS and leave all the other private areas of our lives out of the rabbit forum. I logon almost daily to find information that will help me better person to and for my rabbit and almost all I read about is family issues and their private lives, Thanks!
Sorry, but this is a thread on "let your hare down- a place to discuss everything BUT rabbits"
Sure i don't argue there's a ton of useful stuff around here and even the most experienced rabbit owners ask for advice, for the betterment of them and their bunnies. But if it's a thread where everything but rabbits are discussed, it would be odd to expect bunny advice here.

Sorry! I broke it twice!

The person below me lives in a house instead of an apartmemt

Hi, I understand where you are coming from but this part of the forum is called ‘let your hare down’, where you don’t need to talk about rabbits.
There are many parts of this forum that are great for learning more about rabbits, and I’m sure we’d all be happy to help if you have any questions or issues about/with your rabbit(s).

I just thought this would be a fun game to make to get to know the helpful members in this forum as people not just rabbit owners.

Aaalmost true? Convertor says i'm somewhere between 5"1 and 5"2?
The person below me knows some sassy people

**** man, so true! I freaking love pickles! My sis wanted to eat them but couldn't get the jar open and dad poked fun with refusing to help, so i opened it up for her just so i could take some pickles as well!

The person below me likes jelly sweets (don't know what they're really called, basically gelatin powder+fruit powder+water+fridge=sweet jelly)

No, i'm not. Storm came from his neuter today so i'm trying not to pick on him too much. (I like giving him attention when he really doesn't want it) The vet gave us those "sample packages" of supreme selective pellets as some sort of treat for Storm. He loves those as treats but they're WAY too expensive here to get for a reasonable price. I've found that burgess excel adult mint is cheaper but just as equally great and valuable, and easier to access unless i want to order online (which i don't). So yeah, i'm letting Storm rest so i'm currently nearly furless. He's not heavily moulting either now(or yet, who knows)

The person below me knows how to get rid of a bunny's matted and clumped tailtop hair without leaving a naked spot. (please elaborate how)

Latest posts

Back