Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The person below me hasn't travelled out of their country (or state if you live in USA(most states are bigger than my country!))

False, I love travelling even though my social anixety and fear of flying make it a bit of a struggle. I want to do like two of my older sibblings have done, both have done a trip around the world visiting many countries and wonderful sites. One of them have nearly been to all countries you can visit, he’s up to 170 countries.

My plans is hiking in norway and do a trip to japan. But next summer is visiting my grandparents so it will be the Philippines. Most in my family save up money so we can do trips, myself also do it 🤣

The person below me have tried reindeer meat

Myself love reindeer meat 😣

False! Although I'd certainly be willing to try it!

the person below me thinks they live in a beautiful place!

False. I have a pretty good immune system.

The person below me owned a rabbit that passed from stasis.

No, Musti would've probably passed from it (or from stress and operations recoveries) if we had pushed for further treatment. As it wasn't something we thought he could survive, we made him pass in sweet sleep. He was lucky in that sense as many buns don't get the chance to relax while going to sleep forever.

The person below me is having their bun/s fixed soon? Storm's appointment is on the coming Wednesday!

Kinda true. I have just finished a movie, and now I'm going to get a cup of tea and finish a book.

The person below me has siblings.

True! I'm an identical twin!
The person below me decided to take summer classes online or in person this summer!

Not really. I was planning on giving my aunt "classes" about rabbitry and breeding as she now has rabbits too although to breed for meat, but... it doesn't stop me from giving her great tips! It doesn't matter that those rabbits aren't mine, i can, and i WILL still give my best to ensure that they have at least a decent life! So i don't know if that counts as a true or false.

The person below me .... *enter a statement*

True! Pollen from flowers+trees and some types of hay make me sniffle and sneeze! It seems that i'm also getting a reaction from Storm's hay but as i don't know exactly what type it is, i cannot switch it over to another type of hay. I guess it might be meadow hay because usually farmers just plow off the grass in their loose fields and just shuck it into bales. There aren't any other types of hay avaliable near me either as people usually don't bother planting only one type of strawwy stuff on their lands. I tried some types of hay from the store that clearly said what they were but i still got a reaction from them.

The person below me has night owl tendencies.

True, I have quite a messed up sleeping habit, I sleep late and wake up early. Sometimes I just get to sleep two hours per night, but at least I try to get more than 5 hours sleep.

There no difference if I sleep 8 hours or one hour of sleep, I always feel the same fatigue. I’ve tried to keep a regular sleeping habit but feeling the same mental fatigue, just made me stop caring. So my sleeping habits have been horrible for many years.

For example my sleep today, I fell asleep around 02:00 and woke up at 04:00. So I walked up found toste in his litter box, so I picked him up and cuddled with him. Then I let him out from my bedroom so he can roam the house. Around 05:00, I slept again to wake up at 06:30 and I started to read a book.

The person below me have seen the aurora borealis.

True-ish. I have before, and it was a fail 😅

The person below me has an electric car.

False! I'm not even old enough to own a car liscence yet! I have to wait two years. (I'm 16 at the moment)

The person below me is happy with their work/school

True! I just started making macrame hanging planters. In the first 5 hours, I got 23 orders. I have been so busy! I really like hanging planters for a lot of reasons, but one reason is that if you have a house rabbit, they keep plants out of reach.
I'm not even old enough to own a car liscence yet! I have to wait two years. (I'm 16 at the moment)
You have to be 18 there! Here you get your permit at 15, so I will be driving next year.

The person below me has a four-wheeler.

You have to be 18 there! Here you get your permit at 15, so I will be driving next year.
Wait what? Only 15? I guess it's made so late in our country so "midgets" like me(not midgets like literally but like, really, below average short people) and edgy young teens wouldn't get all cocky behind the wheel. (Somehow we have loads of unliscenced people caught driving)
We can really get car liscenses at age 16 but they're "incomplete" meaning you need to have a liscenced experienced driver with the allowance to "guide/supervise" your driving so it's just easier to wait for year 18 to get a full deal.
Man, do i wish to live where you are! Is it so for only Tennessee or does it apply to all of USA?
At least there's only the school test and the ARK test, all in one swell swoop. I heard that there are many stages to getting liscenses somewhere else, just curious...

True! I don't get to use it often because it is at my family's cabin.
The person below me had a mini busness when they were a tween. (I did. I sold peppermint bark every November-January for 3 years. I got so many orders one year that I had my whole family make pepermint bark with me.)

Wait what? Only 15? I guess it's made so late in our country so "midgets" like me(not midgets like literally but like, really, below average short people) and edgy young teens wouldn't get all cocky behind the wheel. (Somehow we have loads of unliscenced people caught driving)
We can really get car liscenses at age 16 but they're "incomplete" meaning you need to have a liscenced experienced driver with the allowance to "guide/supervise" your driving so it's just easier to wait for year 18 to get a full deal.
Man, do i wish to live where you are! Is it so for only Tennessee or does it apply to all of USA?
At least there's only the school test and the ARK test, all in one swell swoop. I heard that there are many stages to getting liscenses somewhere else, just curious...
In Pennsylvania we can get one at 16!

Latest posts

Back