Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, I’m getting a new bunny either next month or in august 😂

The person below me is allergic to gras pollen

True, I’m getting a new bunny either next month or in august 😂

The person below me is allergic to gras pollen
That is also true! I'm allergic to pollenating stuff so i have allergy pills for times when hay is extra dusty. I beat out the dust though.

True, went to disney world and spent time in paris ☺️

The person below me easily get motion sickness

Luckily, no i do not. Unless i read or draw on any medium, (while driving) i won't get a strong crushing headache. If i ignore my reading while on the road hazard, i'll be groaning and lamenting for the next half hour why i had to read/draw while in a moving car...

The person below me has no problem trusting their family.

(I need help with severe distrust issues. Dad promised that Storm'd get a pal and now he says no. But he promised!)

FALSE!!! You have to spend years around me to earn my trust and once you do it breaks easily.
The person below me scatter feeds their rabbit(s).
What does scatter feeding mean? That you leave veggies and other tidbits around the house?
I tried that with Musti but i believe mum got angry because of all the vegs lying sround. Musti had fun with it though.

Then i have to say, that is false. Storm is currently neatly using his litterbox and he kind of has the natural tendency to loo whereever he eats so all his food is in his litterbox. I do want to try it out one day though. He doesn't have a home cage or anything, he mostly lounges undrrneath our tv table.

False. I only own a fish and a rabbit. :)

The person below me likes cats.

At least I loves cats.

Yeah! I love cats as much as i love rabbits!(well i like cats more than Storm 'cause he's being a total prick now, woke me up with a ruckus and stolen beet from the kitchen, munched on. And it's 4 in the night!) If it weren't for my allergy of them, we'd be owning a cat instead of a rabbit. My faves are any big and floofy friendly types, especially the norwegian forest cats!

No, i haven't. It doesn't even look like its ingredients would be tasty. Sheep pluck with random food items in it sounds unappealing all the way!

The person below me has kept up with all the trues and falses in this thread! I have!

I have tried fresh short cucumber with farm honey! It was actually quite good, reccommended to me by my camp group leader last year.
I had packed with me the typical camp gear and for snacks some biscuits, juice and cucumbers. For some reason i had put in my suitcase a packet of honey that i had lying on the shelf.
Merry on my way to the camp i went and was placed in group 20 like the year before that. We had the same group leader that was last year, he remembered me, and another woman. He jokingly asked if i had cucumbers with me that year as well, so i offered to everyone around the group. As he chewed on the cuc, i heard him say "oh it would be great to eat with some sweet honey on top." And as i had the honey with me for no reason, i pulled that out and gave it to him. Needless to say, i was intriqued of how cuc w honey tasted so i tried it too. Everyone else gave us suspicious glances while laughing but the sweet cucumber was tasty!

Latest posts

Back