Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also kinda true! A little clutter is okay, but I don't tolerate grime AT ALL!

The person below me can play an instrument!

Yes i can! I've self-taught myself a song or two on piano but that's not what i'm good at. I'd been playing "kannel" the "estonian small zither" ?(Played in basically the baltic lands and finland/russia) (instruments like kantele, gusli, kokle and kannel are in that group of imstruments)which has usually 6 or 7 strings on it, ever since i was a first-grader up until 9th grade as that was the instrument that we could learn at our school. Later down the line our school got many drums, guitars and ukuleles but i didn't like playing those so i stuck to the little zither.

The person below me has to wear glasses

Oh I have got to answer next cause I have been looking into kits to grow toadstools! I want to grow weird mushrooms in a terrarium. Either the red ones with white spots or maybe Purple Webcaps if I can find spores. How’s that for liking mushrooms?!

The person below me wants to set up a terrarium

I actually did. I still do in a way but i seem to be reacting allergic to them, that's why i'd begun research into bunny keeping. (That also goes for wanting a Norwegian forest cat) Of course parents said no because of it, but they also mentioned not wanting rodents (grandma "Nana" had dwarf hamsters that's how i know) because "they stink".

The person below me has/is starting to transfer into indoor bunnying.

I finally convinced my dad to let Storm stay inside as long as he behaves most of the time since we have raging hot weathers here right now. (Unless he messes up his litter training and we know it's time to neuter) 25°C+ and over is pretty much raging hot here.

I actually did. I still do in a way but i seem to be reacting allergic to them, that's why i'd begun research into bunny keeping. (That also goes for wanting a Norwegian forest cat) Of course parents said no because of it, but they also mentioned not wanting rodents (grandma "Nana" had dwarf hamsters that's how i know) because "they stink".

The person below me has/is starting to transfer into indoor bunnying.

I finally convinced my dad to let Storm stay inside as long as he behaves most of the time since we have raging hot weathers here right now. (Unless he messes up his litter training and we know it's time to neuter) 25°C+ and over is pretty much raging hot here.

False. I am glad you can let your bunny stay inside!

The person below me just finished bonded their buns!

True! I couldn't actually properly care for my dog that i had from when i was 2-12yrs old. Nobody ever taught me how to "dog" things so i made a terrible owner for him. Funnily all my pets were/are boys!

The person below me has all-girls or all-boys pets.

Yes! More with introverted tendencies but yes, i'm an ambivert. I am automatically attracted to any person that knows how to "pet" properly- yesterday i went for a run of rabbit supplies for Storm and there was this lovely cashier lady who understands how to properly "bunny" so we talked for half an hour! Other than that, i've only got a pair of really trusty friends.

The person below me is an HSP

Latest posts

Back