Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
false! i'd rather just stay at home curled up with a book rather than travel!

The person below me is a big homebody.
Naw. I’m going nuts in quarantine. Although, there’s something about a cozy night-in. I like traveling, getting out, going on adventures :)

The person below me eats really healthy

False, I got Theo from a breeder.

The person below me has never been out of the states

Despite being a Brit, that is semi-false. I’ll only drink tea if I’m bored (I know, it’s a weird reason 😂). My mum and dad and everyone else in my family loves it!

The person below me lives in the countryside.

True/false I can see horses walking on the normal pavement and beavers. At least my older brother says it’s the countryside but I just say we are more off the side of the city towards the nature. Depends what you count as a small town. Myself see countryside as many farmers and meadows 🤣

The person below me had bad grades in school (join the dark side, I’m one of the them)

Yeah, i do want to get chickens one day, more specifically oearl chickens. They look nice.

The person below me has worked in any form of catering business.

False, but I would love to once I'm old enough.

The person below me has grandkids.

Nope, i'm not old enough to have kids.

Enter a fact of your choosing:

Hmm, well, I've never broken a bone before. I've very minorly sprained my ankle and once in 3rd grade I pulled my leg muscle.

The person below me has genuinely believed they were a mermaid at some point. (I don't know what to put lol)

Hmm, well, I've never broken a bone before. I've very minorly sprained my ankle and once in 3rd grade I pulled my leg muscle.

The person below me has genuinely believed they were a mermaid at some point. (I don't know what to put lol)
Me neither! I wonder if i ever even had a sprain..

False, I have never liked mermaids.

The person below me has wished they could swap places with their pet.

False, I have never liked mermaids.

The person below me has wished they could swap places with their pet.
True. They don't have to get ready for the day and look nice, they already look nice.

The person below me has a huge fear of spiders.

True. Theo is outdoors because my parents don't like indoor animals, though I disagree with them ;)

The person below me is new to owning rabbits.

Latest posts

Back