Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes.
As i am living pretty close to the russian border (about 1.5hrs cardrive away) most local people (majority being russians; most descending from ww2 rus ppl who never returned home) kinda expect us to talk russian, which isn't my native language. (I am a pretty bad speaker and even worse writer in that language) So it is quite obvious that if i don't have any other rus-est bilinguars around, i use an online translator.

TPBM has always admired ________?

False. I think Pepsi is disgusting.🤮 But I do love a cold coke.

TPBM could point out the country New Zealand on a world map.(I know of so many people who have never even heard of it.😔😆)

True! One time in kindergarten, we had certain days of the week where you would point out a country around the world given your assigned letter. I got "n" so I chose New Zealand.
TPBM watches college football.

Cuddle an elephant. I have only seen an elephant once when I was ten at the only zoo in my country that has them and I cryed when I saw them. I would love to pat or cuddle one. They are my fave animal.

TPBMs favourite animal is a ____?

Cuddle an elephant. I have only seen an elephant once when I was ten at the only zoo in my country that has them and I cryed when I saw them. I would love to pat or cuddle one. They are my fave animal.

TPBMs favourite animal is a ____?
Deja vu? I feel like I've said this before...?

Ive never seen a snake before but I would love to see one and hold it! There are no snakes in my county.

TPBM has a pet that is slightly bonkers.

Nope, never had a pet live to that age. The oldest was probably our cat, roughly six years of age before she went out hunting and never returned.

Tpbm has swapped pfps on this forum more than once?

Latest posts

Back