Quantcast

Get to know each other game!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Catlyn

Reaction score
I do! Somehow i always end up being the crewmate 15x in a row and then win clear (i've seen crewmates see me when i'm in the middle of venting, and they don't report it) or get caught by a green spaceman who knows all about security cams. Some day i would like to play with a group that doesn't randomise evry few plays.

TPBM has never ____________?

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
Played among us, I'm not a gamer. I don't know the first thing about games, save for board games.

TPBM enjoys fishing.

Catlyn

Reaction score
True, sort of? It's more of a small condo than an xpen- but still it has panels as walls, no roof and whatever flooring we want to place below. So i guess it counts.
A real real expen that my boys wouldn't be able to clear would be 80euros, without shipping. Through amazon it would be even more so-shipping fees are outrageous!

TPBM has been saved the trouble of bonding bunnies themselves? I wish i could be one of them...

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
This is going to sound mean, but I only watch her videos to make fun of her. She is so dramatic and it is so fun to mock her 😅. Also, she is biased and her info is not always truthful.

TPBM buys Small Pet Select pellets. I just got a bag in and I like their new bags. They are way nicer than their old ones.

Nancy McClelland

Larry
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We put up lites for Halloween and took them down November so we'd be able to put up our Saturnalia lites--first on our court as always and they look awesome! TPBM likes to make candy for the holidays.