Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So guys sorry but I can't figure out how to make a new thread but how many people watch Lennon the Bunny YouTube (really great Rabbit advocate REALLY recommend her

So guys sorry but I can't figure out how to make a new thread but how many people watch Lennon the Bunny YouTube (really great Rabbit advocate REALLY recommend her
Her videos have been recommended occasionally here on RO. She has some good info, but should be taken with some measure of caution. She has become so popular that now she is sponsored by products which means she gets paid to support certain products even if they aren't best for a rabbit. :( Also, her actual experience with rabbits seems to be limited to the one rabbit she has (ever had?). So some advice is based on just Lennon but won't apply to many other rabbits. That said, overall, the videos are mostly pretty good.

To post a new thread, click on Forums at the top and then choose one of the appropriate categories (eg. Health & Wellness, or Nutrition & Behavior). Once there look on the right side for the button "Post New Thread." Don't forget to go to the Introductions section and introduce yourself!

Last edited:
I love eating sour fruits and candies, I like eating lemon with a little salt and chilliflakes. I always end up fighting over the lemons with my oldest brother because he also love having lemons as snack.

The reason why there are many lemon trees growing at home πŸ˜‚

The person below me like watching nature documentary (I can spend hours watching different documentary about animals and natural phenomena).

I love eating sour fruits and candies, I like eating lemon with a little salt and chilliflakes. I always end up fighting over the lemons with my oldest brother because he also love having lemons as snack.

The reason why there are many lemon trees growing at home πŸ˜‚

The person below me like watching nature documentary (I can spend hours watching different documentary about animals and natural phenomena).
Yep, I love to watch ocean documentaries

The person below me likes roleplaying (online or live-action)

I've never heard of it. Now i'm intriqued to watch it!

The person below me has taken part in theatrical plays!

True/false

If you mean being in the background and playing music, I’ve done but as acting never. My aniexty before was quite bad among people and standing in front of people made me want to cry. I’ve only nearly broken down in front of people but had a few break downs when I manage to be alone.

The only role/ theatrical I’ve done was during my conformation where I acted as the bad guy that bully a person when I was a teenager and later killed the main person when I was an adult. I only needed to say two things, it was more shoting the person and robbing him. Have no idea why I got the bad guy role being the shyest of the lot. Don’t know if church stuff counts 🀣

The person below me will get a driving license or have a driving license for a manual car ( a car with a stick).

I want to get one when i'm old enough- manual drive cars? In estonia you just have general liscense and whatecer geared car the examinator hasthe one you have to use but your relatives can teach the other gear car and you'll still be able to drive a ok.

The person below me has less snow than usual compared to 5yrs ago.

Her videos have been recommended occasionally here on RO. She has some good info, but should be taken with some measure of caution. She has become so popular that now she is sponsored by products which means she gets paid to support certain products even if they aren't best for a rabbit. :( Also, her actual experience with rabbits seems to be limited to the one rabbit she has (ever had?). So some advice is based on just Lennon but won't apply to many other rabbits. That said, overall, the videos are mostly pretty good.

To post a new thread, click on Forums at the top and then choose one of the appropriate categories (eg. Health & Wellness, or Nutrition & Behavior). Once there look on the right side for the button "Post New Thread." Don't forget to go to the Introductions section and introduce yourself!
Very good point I just wanted to mention her cause she helped me a LOT when I knew Absolutely nothing about rabbits (In fact one of the reasons I 'm now a member of RO is cause I want to learn even more about rabbits 😊😊😊

True. I normally get 2-3 ft about 7 times per winter. This year in total we had 1 foot of of snow.
The person below me has children.
I have my bunnies which I sometimes call them my babies but other than them nope.
The person below me doesn’t have rabbits as their favorite animals.

I have my bunnies which I sometimes call them my babies but other than them nope.
The person below me doesn’t have rabbits as their favorite animals.
Eh somewhat true? I love bunnies but I think I love whales more-

The person below me travels a lot.

Latest posts

Back