Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope! As a birdwatcher I'm against outdoor or barn cats; they kill billions of wild birds each year and have a much shorter livespan than indoor cats, with all the dangers such as cars, coyotes, etc.

The person below me has a garden

Nope! As a birdwatcher I'm against outdoor or barn cats; they kill billions of wild birds each year and have a much shorter livespan than indoor cats, with all the dangers such as cars, coyotes, etc.

The person below me has a garden
True! My mom and I started a big garden this year.

The person below me has seen a shark in the wild.

True! I've seen a lot of leopard sharks around the shores of san diego

The person below me listens to audiobooks

True, I have a list of anime I’m supposed to watch but I have yet found the energy. I want to focus when I watch them (active watching) otherwise you miss the story.

The person below me have played games with a game cube 😂

False.

The person below me loves rats. I do not like rats. :p

I don't like rats! (i like the game rats tho)
the person below me knows who the Busby quintuplets are!
False, I've never heard of them before.

The person below me has a name with an ocean/beach-related meaning. (My name, Mara, means "sea" in Gaelic).

I don’t think so... I mean my name is Ruby so... yeah....
The person below me owns a dog.

False, I own a cat.

The person below me has been to any one of the San Juan Islands in Washington state.

True! I love the Friday Harbor area and Afterglow Vista is certainly worth a trip!

The person below me is a dog lover

True, I always get happy when I see a dog and most dog owners in my area knows me. Specially the older generations that have seen me grow up 🤣

The person below me like the movies Atlantis-the lost empire and treasure planet (both are disney movies).

False, I have the same name as my father grandma. She died before I was born while my little brother was named after my father grandma brother 🤣 You can totally guess my dad was a mothers boy when he was a kid.

But I’m glad my dad named me otherwise I would have a really weird filipino name if my mother got to decide.

The person below me likes currant
(Myself love red and white currant, black only good to make jelly/jam and juice).

Latest posts

Back