Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False, but I’ll be getting a dog next year if everything goes well ☺️

The person below me like listening to orchestra playing pieces/music.

I'm not sure about that. I lack contact with such music, really. Reccommendations are welcome!

The person below me is in Europe.

True, I have two 16 year old cats named Skinny and Shy!

The person below me was a nervous wreck when they took their bunny in to be spayed or neutered

No but i'd like to have all sorts of farm birds one day!

The person below me isn't heavily affected by the virus roaming around?

I was never heavily affected, living in the small middle of nowhere and somewhat naturally cooped-in lifestyle let me lead a fairly normal life with all the rage going on around. I got to stay with my sick bun from march to june since schools switched online but other than that nothing changed for me. Lucky us that the vets are open!

True, I can’t truly see anything different around me but I’m in sweden, we had a different approach compared with the rest of the world😅

Online courses and me not working is the only difference for me. I know a lot more people have been impacted. But me always having a shut in life style don’t notice the difference when going out. Who knows it might be different later, the pandemic is still not over yet. I’m just keep on spending time with the bunnies and my dad.

The person below me it’s an extrovert

My favorite populations of orca are the Southern Residents, New Zealand, and Icelandic orca.

The person below me loves to go tidepooling.

I sure do! I attend university in a city on the Northern Coast of Puget Sound, so tidepooling is definitely a beloved pastime of a biology nerd such as myself. My favorite finds are limpets and sea urchins!

The person below has seen the other lagomorph (besides rabbits), the Pika, in the wild before. They are probably one of the cutest animals in existance.

I sure do! I attend university in a city on the Northern Coast of Puget Sound, so tidepooling is definitely a beloved pastime of a biology nerd such as myself. My favorite finds are limpets and sea urchins!

The person below has seen the other lagomorph (besides rabbits), the Pika, in the wild before. They are probably one of the cutest animals in existance.
Oh, I'm in the Puget Sound area! Which university, if you don't mind sharing?

False. I have never seen one in person before.

the person below me has a pair of rabbits.

False. I don't even have 1 rabbit yet. :(

The person below me loves kittens.

Latest posts

Back