Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me, but my 2nd born was reading (The Berenstain Bears) at age 4. We figured he picked it up while we homeschooled his older brother.

TPBM does not like cold weather.

Never in my life and i'm happy for it. I've seen others break their arms thrice though.

Tpbm where do you get your hay from?

I'm prepping to fill and complete my portfolio to apply to Estonia's single vocational art school. Only 30 people overall will pass in the field i want (graphic designers) so i'll have to put in quite a substantial amount of extra effort to make the cut, but luckily i have a month to make it perfect along with a motivational letter, so that i could be called for a meeting and art test and hopefully get selected. We'd get free practice trips abroad and unlimited use of Adobe software during our studies, among with other art tools being free, and not a single drop of tuition.

TPBM______?

True! Although I'm a bit out of shape now and need to get better at walking/hiking again.

TPBM has allergies.

Kind of. I can’t eat milkshakes or light ice cream without vomiting. It’s super annoying even though I’m fine with all other milk products.

TPBM owns a goat

Besides our family of 5 mini lop-eared bun buns and two love birds in our home, we have two St Crois hair sheep, 5 beautiful American Buff geese, and numerous ducks and chickens in our backyard hobby farm. All the animals' doo feeds our papaya, avocado, various citrus trees, our banana patch, vegetable garden, compost pile, and vermiculture bins. Our geese and chickens help keeping the weeds down, and the ducks do a great job of controlling snails and slugs. So each one of our animals earns their keep and gives us great joy and many laughs with their daily antics.

Nope, dunno how and don't have the resources. I'd like to try though.

Tpbm _______?

Has ADHD (sorry that was the first thing that came to mind lol)

TPBM is nerodivergent

Latest posts

Back