Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm for DIYs it's a cardboard box but for store bought it's willow balls stuffed with hay and herbs

TPBM what colour is your room painted?

hmmm for DIYs it's a cardboard box but for store bought it's willow balls stuffed with hay and herbs

TPBM what colour is your room painted?
My room isn't painted. It's got very ugly walls because two siblings decided 15-12 years ago that they weren't given enough paper to scribble on, so the wallpaper is just... The ceiling used to be white but it's super old and full of bug corpses...
Nope--they are cool and some get really big here, too. The Person Below Me celebrates Saturnalia.
No idea what it is. Some planetary thing?

Tpbm, how old is your regular wall clock? Mine is about 10 years old and still nothing wrong with it, save for battery changes.

hi so we recently adopted a baby lion hair bunny and I was wondering if he can eat alfalfa alfalfa grass alfalfa hay and alfalfa pellets . So we’ve had four rabbits a different times and I haven’t litter box trained any of them but I want to train Leroy (our Lion hair bunny) and would like to know if you all have any tips on how to do this because I mean I do a little bit of research and I don’t have an actual litter pan so I use the cardboard box and then I thought it was paper shredding and I also then just put some of his poop in there so that he will go but if you guys have any ideas on how to do it please let me know.

hi so we recently adopted a baby lion hair bunny and I was wondering if he can eat alfalfa alfalfa grass alfalfa hay and alfalfa pellets . So we’ve had four rabbits a different times and I haven’t litter box trained any of them but I want to train Leroy (our Lion hair bunny) and would like to know if you all have any tips on how to do this because I mean I do a little bit of research and I don’t have an actual litter pan so I use the cardboard box and then I thought it was paper shredding and I also then just put some of his poop in there so that he will go but if you guys have any ideas on how to do it please let me know.
Please stop asking questions repeatedly in every thread that has been recently updated. I've answered the part of rabbits' diet in another thread completely unrelated to your question, go have a look at it. Create a completely new post in one of the subforums and put all of your questions there. I understand being the new member and not understanding how the forum operates, but the interface isn't that hard to navigate and only some common sense is needed. If you're not sure on how to do that, contact the staff or moderators.

Been outside of my small, puny little country. No more than 300km drive across the longest road and the country's already over. I'm almost legally adult and never really seen a country that's not my own. Going across a nonexisting land border for 20 minutes for parents to go alco shopping two-three years back-that's not it. I used to be so envious of all the other classmates whose families could afford a trip to a foreign land, be it for financial reasons, some giveaways, prize wheel wins etc etc. Even some of the poorest people in our class had gone somewhere, all except for me. Idealistically speaking, we could've gone as well, but it wouldn't ever happen realistically. I was really looking forward to travelling abroad for practice in vocational programs, but then the virus thing happened. Well, some things just aren't meant to be.

Tpbm would, without a single shred of doubt, do something _____(adjective) like _____(verb)?

ummmm
do something weird like eating ketchup with nutella? lol it tastes good together haha

TPBM what's your favourite movie?

Yup! I'm fluent in English and Cantonese and I know a lot of French, Korean and Mandarin but I wouldn't call myself fluent XD

TPBM what's your favourite sport (to play)?

Wohoa that's a lot of languages! I'm also bilingual, fluent in estonian and english, i know and speak enough russin to get by, and some basic japanese. I'd like to learn some french though!
Fave sport would be.... nothing. I like canooing when i do have the chance, and i sometimes go biking. That's about it.

Tpbm, some things you would never do?

True! I think mostly because I'm an absolute sweet tooth and if I want sugary-ness but we don't have treats then I can whip something up.😜

TPBM likes reading.

Yes. Pretty much all the time but there has been one or two cases where I've enjoyed the movie better than the book.

TPBM has to/used to share a bedroom with one or more of their siblings.

Yeah, when i was, like, 3-6 i shared a room with my older brother

TPBM Know's who Kallmekris is

Latest posts

Back