Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Catlyn

Reaction score
Fathers' day? Isn't it in october?

Tpbm is having mosquito issues?

LizzyMayHarvey

Reaction score
It is in June here.
I'm shocked!😂 It never occurred to me that Father's Day wasn't on the same days around the world. We have Father's Day in October here in New Zealand. When's Mother's Day for you?

Fathers' day? Isn't it in october?

Tpbm is having mosquito issues?
Thankfully not! But when I was little we went to Vanuatu and the mozzies there were horrendous! So I feel your pain.🤪😆

TPBM lives in a 'tropical' region.

Catlyn

Reaction score
I'm shocked!😂 It never occurred to me that Father's Day wasn't on the same days around the world. We have Father's Day in October here in New Zealand. When's Mother's Day for you?

Thankfully not! But when I was little we went to Vanuatu and the mozzies there were horrendous! So I feel your pain.🤪😆

TPBM lives in a 'tropical' region.
Nope. I live in what's called the "mixed forest region" or "sub-tundra" region, whatever they're called. But considering the recent blazing summers of 33+ degrees and measly winters of -6 i really don't think so anymore.

Tpbm has more than one bun, or is planning on getting an extra.

CrazyChickenGirl

Reaction score
I don’t know I’ve been contemplating getting another SOMEDAY, but I’m not sure yet. So you I don’t know false maybe?

TPBM had read “Racing in the Rain”

Catlyn

Reaction score
Yes, but i seldom have the chance to do so. And no, Storm isn't the main reason or point of worry here.

Tpbm has never ever understood _____?

LizzyMayHarvey

Reaction score
How some people can live without any pets!
Thankfully I have been able to grow up with animals and I cannot imagine life without them.

TPBM has an animal loving parent/s.

LizzyMayHarvey

Reaction score
False. I love love love summer and being able to go outside without having to bundle up. We are only just through the first month of winter here in NZ and I am already sick of being constantly cold. It does snow in NZ but not exactly where I am so there is no fun from winter either.😆

TPBM lives in a house with 5 or more people.

Latest posts