Gender id

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Reaction score
Can Somebody help me to id the gender from my baby bunnies? 2/3 seem to be the same gender
I am not that Good into it that is why i prefer a second opinio
Sorry of this does not belong here

Preitler

Loony bunny guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

your pictures didn't upload, maybe they are too big. I don't know the actual limit but I keep the pictures under 200kb.

Reaction score
Hi,

your pictures didn't upload, maybe they are too big. I don't know the actual limit but I keep the pictures under 200kb.
Good day,

I never uploaded the pictutes yet because i want to be sure first that it is allowed to post it here

Preitler

Loony bunny guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say girl-boy-boy. I'm very sure about the two boys, obvious doughnut tips and big distance penis-anus. But I can't see the anus in the first picture it seems to be a slot, so only 80% sure.

Getting a second opinion on that matter is one of the most important things on a rabbit forum, I would say.

Reaction score
I would say girl-boy-boy. I'm very sure about the two boys, obvious doughnut tips and big distance penis-anus. But I can't see the anus in the first picture it seems to be a slot, so only 80% sure.

Getting a second opinion on that matter is one of the most important things on a rabbit forum, I would say.
Thank u very much :)
I had the same feeling

SableSteel

Reaction score
Honestly I think the first picture set is better than this one. I would still say doe-buck-buck. The third one in this picture set is a bit harder to tell as it's not expressed all the way but in the 1st picture set it's definitely a buck.

Duckfarmer1

Reaction score
Ok, sorry..last night I didn’t enlarge the pictures..the 2nd does look like a buck to me too

Latest posts