Gay bunnies???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yukishi

Reaction score
This made me laugh so hard but my bunnies were running in circles and tryna hump each others butts. but they both at one point got each others butt.it was hilarious

If they're not neutered, it's definitely time to separate them before things can escalate. If they get into serious fights, it could really hurt the chances of successful bonding post-neuters... not to mention that rabbit fights can get vicious and even deadly (I've heard horrible stories about bucks that humped the wrong end and got their privates bit... and that's not even the worst that can happen).

If you want them to be able to live together in the long run, you need to get both of them neutered, wait 6-8 weeks for their hormones to be totally gone and then go through the bonding process with them.

If they're not neutered, it's definitely time to separate them before things can escalate. If they get into serious fights, it could really hurt the chances of successful bonding post-neuters... not to mention that rabbit fights can get vicious and even deadly (I've heard horrible stories about bucks that humped the wrong end and got their privates bit... and that's not even the worst that can happen).

If you want them to be able to live together in the long run, you need to get both of them neutered, wait 6-8 weeks for their hormones to be totally gone and then go through the bonding process with them.
I haven't got them neutered still and they seem to not fight I've never seen them fight even once so I'm guessing they are probably really close to each other because I've noticed Ashe is trying to follow potato's footsteps and be just like him just like a little sister would try and follow their big sisters footsteps

Latest posts

Back