Gassy girl?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordiwes

Reaction score
My husband just reported to me that Jordi is not accepting treats! :shock:

Or any food for that matter.

All she is doing is lying "foot-longed" as we call it, all stretched out.

Is this a sign of gas? Right now she is under our bed where we can'treally get to her. I know she was fine and eating andplayingearly thismorningso this is a verynew development. I'll keepyou postedas I see whatdevelopsthis afternoon. Might have to run out and get somebaby gas medicine.

Yes, it does sound like gas. Loki'sdone the exact same thing once or twice (along with a somewhat tightbelly), and massage helped a lot. Exercise helps too, if youcan force her into it.

Don't you love how our lives revolve around bunny poops and when they're gassy?:D

Keep us updated!

I love it that our lives revolve around the samething...poops,gas no-poops, gas, syringes, critical care, pineapplejuice, rubbing tummies etc etc etcetc...its so much fun to share thiswith everyone.....:D

Maybe try going to a drugstore and gettingSimthecone? It's around 9$ But I heard it works great! I'm pretty surethey have it were you live.

Thanks guys! She's feeling a lot better! I gothome and she jumped all over me for a treat. I didn't realize but she'smolting right now so I have to keep brushing and keep an eye on her(more than usual).

Thanks for all the advice!

Latest posts

Back