*GASP!* Bunny hunting? Bunny boots? Bunny bar-b-cue??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
I clicked on a link I found while browsing the forum, and it brought me to rabbits.com

On there, they had links to all kinds of rabbit stuff, but on the righthand side of the page was links to bunny hunting, bunny fur boots andcoats and hats and shoes, and bunny recipes and bunny cooking.

*Scurries off to hide Harper and hug him fiercely*:tantrum:

Harper says that they can kiss his :bunnybutt:

Ick. That's so disgusting. I could cry about howmany rabbits get killed so some one can wear a "Fashionable" fur coat..disgusting. Fur is the nastiest thing ever.. who would even want towear it?!

Eww BB-Q bunny? I hope if rabbits become more and more beloved housepets, less people will choose to breed for meat... but I doubt that'llever happen.

I read on this rabbit website and went to the idiots webpage. This guywas holding a cute little bunny ransom saying if he didn't collect$50,000 he'd take it the butchers and eat it for a "feast". I don'twant to post anything about it, so people won't look at it. I took alook out of curiosity, and I wish I hadn't. I was too afraid to look on"the recipe" section, where he said would have descriptions ofbutchering and recipes if he didn't collect the money. I hope this guysmental, and it's just a scam. So disgusting.

Yeah, some of the stuff on there is pretty sick.I was hoping something like rabbits.com would be a bunny informationsite. That is not the information I want to see.

Ugh, makes me want to go hug my baby even harder, but he already thinks his mommy is a loony tonight, LoL.

I hate going to those sites where you type insomething and it birngs up a list of sites.. thety usually just bringyou to more links! I know I searched rabbit toys once and it brought upa search site about thermal underwear... I had to have a little laughat the stupidity. :D

When I found Aniseed she was covered in Oil, andI had to bath her. After I blew dried her for an hour, I wondered whothe heck would want a rabbit fur coat, I mean it taked FOREVER to dry!

LOL...true...you do have experience in it now, huh? Lol...

Andrea wrote:
When I found Aniseed she wascovered in Oil, and I had to bath her. After I blew dried her for anhour, I wondered who the heck would want a rabbit fur coat, I mean ittaked FOREVER to dry!

Psst. MyBoyHarper! Try this website instead!

http://www.rabbit.org

I'm surprised you got the site that you did. The last time Ityped .com instead of .org by accident, it took me to a site for...shall we say... boyfriend replacements? That was ashock. I guess they must have sold the domain name.:D

Meh, that sounds like a nut case site too. Bun-Bun also says they can kiss his :bunnybutt:
Almost makes you whant to shout out your oppinion to the site angyly,huh? Who makes a site dedicated to loveble bunnies - then they have anevil side to it.
Even worser, that the Rabbit Shows at the county fair are connected to making rabbit meat. So eeri and upsetting to me.
Luckly, it's illegal to sell rabbits intended as pets as food or to useas snake food. Yet some dumb asses still get away whith it.

My grandmother is Italian and makes rabbit atleast once when we visit. I've eaten rabbit, but don't remember what ittasted like because I convinced myself it was chicken. I would rathernot have eaten them, but you can never say no to Italiangrandmothers' cooking.

ruka wrote:
Mygrandmother is Italian and makes rabbit at least once when we visit.I've eaten rabbit, but don't remember what it tasted like because Iconvinced myself it was chicken. I would rather not have eaten them,but you can never say no to Italian grandmothers'cooking.

Well, I can't say too much myself, I still eat slaughtered chickens,tortured pigs,and butchered cows... I'm seriously thinking ofbecoming a vegetarian for this reason.

those people are sick!

Most of us feel bad enouh eating everyday meat but to thinkof a poor rabbit they cant defend them selves unlike other animals.

Actually, most cows, pigs, and chickens are as defenseless as rabbits so they are in pretty much the same boat.

I used to think that using a rabbit for meat was disgusting and gross, but now I realized how hypocritical it sounds. I still wouldn't eat rabbit, but I do eat meat. There isn't really a difference in a rabbit or a pig, just the appearance. I still wouldn't eat rabbit, but I can't say it's gross.

I am con sidering becoming a vegetarian but will think long and hard before I commit to it. I feel that since "man" is a mammal with teeth made to chewmeat that it may be "in the natural order of things" for man to eat meat. HOWEVER it is not normal the way that animals are raisied in this society which offends me quite a bit. I am more offended by the deplorable conditiions that aniamls are subjjected to before slaughter than I would be if it was 100 yrs. ago and someone took one chicken out of the flock for dinner, Does anyone get my point?

Yes! With the growing demand, they want quick, easy, affordable at the suffering of the animal. As long as the population keeps exploding, the problem won't end. If I were to become a vegetarian, it would be for the same reasons that you said Angie.

*wails* But at least the other animals could bite harder if the bit.

There a ladie who has a site that a friend sent me a link to and she got proof.

Uh here it is.(caution some of the pictures are sad) she told me to show who ever I find.(maybe I should see what your reactions are first then put in the link.)

Insome cases, you are true, but I do know that most animals headed for the slaughter are treated in a way they can't bite or fight back.

Latest posts

Back