Gardens

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun71

Reaction score
Hello ya'll,
I was wandering what plants I should grow for Bunbun my rabbit. Dose any one have videos from somewhere?

Nope, sadly i don't. I was looking into growing herbs for my bun as well, i found some interesring seed bundles besides the usual dill and parsley. Mum must've taken them along when moving, or just misplaced them because i couldn't find em.
Would be intersting to know though.

I think you posted a thread like this before (Garden for BunBun) but I would recommend carrots, radishes, and beets for their tops, and romaine lettuce!

Right now I've got lettuce, kale, spinach, tomatoes, mint, basil, parsley, cilantro, cucumbers, melons, thyme, and lots of flowers growing in my garden. Most of the produce is for my family, but Theo does get a lot of it too.

I use the spring mix, and have been for years. I will take out the spinach if there's too much, though. Spinach contains oxalic acid, and can be bad in large quantities. I do it just to be safe, but Lawrence doesn't like spinach anyway, and will leave it. Lucas loves any and all greens!

Latest posts

Back