Gardens

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

BunBun71

Reaction score
Hello ya'll,
I was wandering what plants I should grow for Bunbun my rabbit. Dose any one have videos from somewhere?

Catlyn

Reaction score
Nope, sadly i don't. I was looking into growing herbs for my bun as well, i found some interesring seed bundles besides the usual dill and parsley. Mum must've taken them along when moving, or just misplaced them because i couldn't find em.
Would be intersting to know though.

lilac

Reaction score
I think you posted a thread like this before (Garden for BunBun) but I would recommend carrots, radishes, and beets for their tops, and romaine lettuce!

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
Right now I've got lettuce, kale, spinach, tomatoes, mint, basil, parsley, cilantro, cucumbers, melons, thyme, and lots of flowers growing in my garden. Most of the produce is for my family, but Theo does get a lot of it too.

Cinn-a-bun

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have: kale, romaine, salad plate, spinach carrots, Italian parsley, two kinds of radishes. And of course, tomato and cucumber, zucchini.

Cinn-a-bun

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any that rabbits can not have?
Yes there's a long list of good/bad for rabbits. I don't have a link. But the Bunny Lady has a list. Or just Google what rabbits can get.
The kale, spinach can only eat a little 2-3 times a week.
But I'll eat most of that.

SirLawrence

Reaction score
I use the spring mix, and have been for years. I will take out the spinach if there's too much, though. Spinach contains oxalic acid, and can be bad in large quantities. I do it just to be safe, but Lawrence doesn't like spinach anyway, and will leave it. Lucas loves any and all greens!

Nancy McClelland

Larry
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We use spring mix also, haven't been doing any gardening for 12 years--soil and weather way different here than when we lived in the Bay Area and then the Central Valley.

Latest posts